The people of Canada have a duty to put pressure..
Steve Brown
2019-11-10 17:16:59 UTC
https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-people-of-canada-have-duty-to-put.html
Peter Moylan
2019-11-10 23:10:31 UTC
Post by Steve Brown
https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-people-of-canada-have-duty-to-put.html
Could you please summarise the English usage relevance, so that we can
judge whether it's worth following the link? Neither the Subject line
nor the body of your message gives a clue as to what the topic is.
2019-11-11 10:08:28 UTC
On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 23:10:31 GMT, Peter Moylan
Post by Peter Moylan
Post by Steve Brown
https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-
people-of-canada-have-duty-to-put.html
Could you please summarise the English usage relevance, so that we can
judge whether it's worth following the link? Neither the Subject line
nor the body of your message gives a clue as to what the topic is.
I suspect a driveby spammer; it's in my KF anyhow.
2019-11-11 10:14:18 UTC
Post by Peter Moylan
Post by Steve Brown
https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-
people-of-canada-have-duty-to-put.html
Could you please summarise the English usage relevance, so that we can
judge whether it's worth following the link? Neither the Subject line
nor the body of your message gives a clue as to what the topic is.
I suspect a driveby spammer; it's in my KF anyhow.
You're right. I was fooled by the fact that there is or was a RR with a
similar name.

I'll do the plonking right away, so as not to be fooled next time.
2019-11-11 13:11:22 UTC
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by Peter Moylan
Could you please summarise the English usage relevance, so that we
can judge whether it's worth following the link? Neither the
Subject line nor the body of your message gives a clue as to what
the topic is.
I suspect a driveby spammer; it's in my KF anyhow.
I think this poster is sincerely disturbed, and not reachable by
reasoned argument. I hope he will arrive at some kind of peace without us.

In my list there is another poster right after him, "Rich A", a
camp-follower behind the SJW army, who richly deserves plonking. You
may not have seen him, since he has posted to more than a dozen groups.

I see that not everyone got the memo.
b***@shaw.ca
2019-11-12 01:24:53 UTC
Post by Steve Brown
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by Kerr-Mudd,John
Post by Peter Moylan
Could you please summarise the English usage relevance, so that we
can judge whether it's worth following the link? Neither the
Subject line nor the body of your message gives a clue as to what
the topic is.
I suspect a driveby spammer; it's in my KF anyhow.
I think this poster is sincerely disturbed, and not reachable by
reasoned argument. I hope he will arrive at some kind of peace without us.
Yes. His references are Canadian, and some time ago, I followed a few
of his links. His claims had nothing to do with reality as I understand it.