Seen in the UK
2019-11-30 15:46:52 UTC
*Richard III Camping Goods*

Now is the winter of our
DISCOUNT TENTS.
Spains Harden
2019-11-30 17:36:05 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
*Richard III Camping Goods*
Now is the winter of our
DISCOUNT TENTS.
I expect it would be called "Glamping" these days. You are going back
to the days of Hen Hanna:

"Apr 24, 2001 - Infinite City Sleaze · ICS · Now is the winner of our
discount tent made gory in slumber by this summoned orc"

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.usage.english/now$20is$20the$20$20winter$20of$20our$20discount%7Csort:date/alt.usage.english/FL-IrD1tC8Q/3yQibmBLAwAJ>
Richard Heathfield
2019-11-30 17:52:10 UTC
Post by Spains Harden
Post by Mack A. Damia
*Richard III Camping Goods*
Now is the winter of our
DISCOUNT TENTS.
I expect it would be called "Glamping" these days. You are going back
"Apr 24, 2001 - Infinite City Sleaze · ICS · Now is the winner of our
discount tent made gory in slumber by this summoned orc"
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.usage.english/now$20is$20the$20$20winter$20of$20our$20discount%7Csort:date/alt.usage.english/FL-IrD1tC8Q/3yQibmBLAwAJ>
1989 or so, "ST Format" magazine, headline on reader's letter
complaining about the shovelware on the cover diskette:

"Now is the whinger of our disk content."
--
Richard Heathfield
Email: rjh at cpax dot org dot uk
Sig line 4 vacant - apply within
Mack A. Damia

2019-12-01 02:02:34 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
*Richard III Camping Goods*
Now is the winter of our
DISCOUNT TENTS.
An online store sent me a special sale notice titled

Fleece Navidad
My pronouns are they/them
(or other gender-neutral ones)