DAVID'S "108 gopis / brain + whole body orgasm = lock him up and throw away the key
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-13 13:07:25 UTC
In my latest post in the thread “one FINAL attempt” on alt.magick,
a post of about an hour ago, I describe a sex magick
attempt to kick my four components (global new age onset
magickal workings) into high gear by fantasizing about
probably about the 100 most attractive to me women
and dedicating the orgasm(s) to the “kick”.
Here are the relevant paragraphs from that post. Times
are in NDT, which is UTC/GMT-2.5 hours.
"I divined at about 1:20 a.m. that the mesh attempt did not
work, so I decided to try sex magick. I fantasized about
all of categories 1--9 and had just a factor 1 orgasm around 1:38 a.m.
(minimum acceptable, quite low).. But then I imagined
performing oral sex on all of the women and had a factor ten
brain/whole body (but without erection or ejaculation)
orgasm around 1:41 a.m.. I had dedicated these orgasms to kicking
the four components material into high gear. I divine that
the first one had a little effect and the second one had
more effect, but again such divination is unreliable. If
that didn’t work perhaps I will have to find a partner to
attempt the sex magick with, which is unlikely. Or I might
have to wait until the 27th anniversary of my sun stare,
naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision.
How did I fantasize about maybe 100 women at once?
Well, I guess I visualized a generic woman (though I
had fleeting thoughts of the various skin colours)
and willed that the orgasm waves go out to all those
in categories 1--9. Krishna may have done
something similar with the 108 cowherd women.
(And note that his birthday was celebrated this year
on Sept. 3, 2018, which was last quarter moon.)”
But anyway, I often describe the orgasm/wave type
of the second orgasm as a shakti/kundalini buzz
and it is essentially equivalent to a brain/whole body
orgasm but without erection or orgasm. My strongest
orgasm ever, a factor 100, occurred on the night of
January 29, 1995, when I was in Vancouver and the
two women I was thinking of were in New Zealand.
I think that was the night before new moon. That
orgasm had both erection and ejaculation and
the whole body kundalini antenna effect. My
second strongest orgasm, a factor 50, occurred
in late waning crescent during my last waning
crescent high of late August/early September of 1994,
and was thinking of three women representing
Earth and Moon and Sun. But note that sometimes
I have experienced periods of low or even null
orgasm (ejaculation without orgasm).
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-13 13:08:49 UTC
[...]
Er...Miss Recktum? You ever gots any of them organism waves??