Everything and everybody today is fucked up, especially Chase® Credit Cards and the Microsoft Edge Browser!
Add Reply
B***@37.com
2018-10-11 02:06:46 UTC
I just hate Chase® Credit and the awkward Microsoft Edge browser. The browser hides my own search history from me, buries its Windows setting, transfers control of my history and privacy over to Cortana, its digital snoop assistant buried deep into Windows-10, and it's a clunky piece of shit that slows down and stalls and belongs in Hell where it was prolly made, AND it's even getting worse as we speak if that's possible —— I mean WTF!

-Bohso-
David Kleinecke
2018-10-11 03:38:47 UTC
Use a different browser. Chrome is the most obvious choice.
Peter T. Daniels
2018-10-11 11:28:51 UTC
Post by David Kleinecke
Post by B***@37.com
I just hate Chase® Credit and the awkward Microsoft Edge browser. The browser hides my own search history from me, buries its Windows setting, transfers control of my history and privacy over to Cortana, its digital snoop assistant buried deep into Windows-10, and it's a clunky piece of shit that slows down and stalls and belongs in Hell where it was prolly made, AND it's even getting worse as we speak if that's possible —— I mean WTF!
Use a different browser. Chrome is the most obvious choice.
Google just shut down Google Plus because of a security breach that happened
months ago that they didn't bother notifying its few users of.
occam
2018-10-11 11:43:36 UTC
Post by David Kleinecke
Post by B***@37.com
I just hate Chase® Credit and the awkward Microsoft Edge browser. The browser hides my own search history from me, buries its Windows setting, transfers control of my history and privacy over to Cortana, its digital snoop assistant buried deep into Windows-10, and it's a clunky piece of shit that slows down and stalls and belongs in Hell where it was prolly made, AND it's even getting worse as we speak if that's possible —— I mean WTF!
Use a different browser. Chrome is the most obvious choice.
Google just shut down Google Plus because of a security breach that happened
months ago that they didn't bother notifying its few users of.
Google plus has nothing to do with the Chrome browser (except from its
parent company). Don't con-fuse issues.
Peter T. Daniels
2018-10-11 12:01:47 UTC
Post by David Kleinecke
Post by B***@37.com
I just hate Chase® Credit and the awkward Microsoft Edge browser. The browser hides my own search history from me, buries its Windows setting, transfers control of my history and privacy over to Cortana, its digital snoop assistant buried deep into Windows-10, and it's a clunky piece of shit that slows down and stalls and belongs in Hell where it was prolly made, AND it's even getting worse as we speak if that's possible —— I mean WTF!
Use a different browser. Chrome is the most obvious choice.
Google just shut down Google Plus because of a security breach that happened
months ago that they didn't bother notifying its few users of.
Google plus has nothing to do with the Chrome browser (except from its
parent company). Don't con-fuse issues.
Yes. The parent company. How will they behave when someone finds a vulnernability
in Chrome?
Madrigal Gurneyhalt
2018-10-11 12:36:10 UTC
Post by David Kleinecke
Post by B***@37.com
I just hate Chase® Credit and the awkward Microsoft Edge browser. The browser hides my own search history from me, buries its Windows setting, transfers control of my history and privacy over to Cortana, its digital snoop assistant buried deep into Windows-10, and it's a clunky piece of shit that slows down and stalls and belongs in Hell where it was prolly made, AND it's even getting worse as we speak if that's possible —— I mean WTF!
Use a different browser. Chrome is the most obvious choice.
Google just shut down Google Plus because of a security breach that happened
months ago that they didn't bother notifying its few users of.
Google plus has nothing to do with the Chrome browser (except from its
parent company). Don't con-fuse issues.
Yes. The parent company. How will they behave when someone finds a vulnernability
in Chrome?
All but a few proprietary aspects of Chrome is open source (the Chromium
Project). It has very little in the way of secrets!
Peter T. Daniels
2018-10-11 12:59:11 UTC
Post by Madrigal Gurneyhalt
Post by David Kleinecke
Post by B***@37.com
I just hate Chase® Credit and the awkward Microsoft Edge browser. The browser hides my own search history from me, buries its Windows setting, transfers control of my history and privacy over to Cortana, its digital snoop assistant buried deep into Windows-10, and it's a clunky piece of shit that slows down and stalls and belongs in Hell where it was prolly made, AND it's even getting worse as we speak if that's possible —— I mean WTF!
Use a different browser. Chrome is the most obvious choice.
Google just shut down Google Plus because of a security breach that happened
months ago that they didn't bother notifying its few users of.
Google plus has nothing to do with the Chrome browser (except from its
parent company). Don't con-fuse issues.
Yes. The parent company. How will they behave when someone finds a vulnerability
And that means no one could possibly exploit it for nefarious purposes?
Madrigal Gurneyhalt
You tinfoil hat is in the mail!
Snidely
2018-10-12 07:35:06 UTC
Post by David Kleinecke
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
Some very important open source projects (perhaps an earlier version of
OpenSSL, but the citation is a little bit hazy on my mental screen)
have been found to have serious bugs that had escaped scrutiny because
no one had to time to review, only to write new functions.

There have also been (more recently) a couple of backdoors found months
after the commits were made, when somebody was comparing some versions
for documentation purposes.

And that's not even counting the "Gucci Bags" of software distribution.

The presence of this syntax results from the fact that SQLite is really
a Tcl extension that has escaped into the wild.
<http://www.sqlite.org/lang_expr.html>
Madrigal Gurneyhalt
2018-10-12 10:22:06 UTC
Post by David Kleinecke
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
I wasn't suggesting that open source is free of what ails all software,
only that Google could not hide behind a wall of secrecy if anything
is found to be wrong with Chrome in the way that a certain someone
was suggesting. It definitely seems odd to eschew software that has
the additional check of being open for public inspection for that which
is shrouded in proprietary mystery and protection.

Richard Tobin
2018-10-11 13:30:48 UTC
Google just shut down Google Plus because of a security breach that happened
months ago that they didn't bother notifying its few users of.
A reminder of the fragile status of Google Groups.