Everyone WHAT McDonalds?
2020-01-07 00:09:40 UTC
I couldn't identify a word after repeated listening.

She says "at the McDonalds especially - everyone here ...s McDonalds -
but when you get a soda..."

It sounds like "bums" or "bumps" to me, but that doesn't make sense.
--
(\_/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
Jack
2020-01-07 00:19:58 UTC
http://youtu.be/sHLzHuQoR3Y
Quinn C
2020-01-07 19:13:09 UTC
Post by Quinn C
I couldn't identify a word after repeated listening.
http://youtu.be/sHLzHuQoR3Y
She says "at the McDonalds especially - everyone here ...s McDonalds -
but when you get a soda..."
It sounds like "bums" or "bumps" to me, but that doesn't make sense.
"loves"
I see, thanks.

I can hear it as "woves" now. The "l" isn't clearly articulated or
recorded, but why I heard an "m" in the middle I can't say.
--
(\_/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
Jack
2020-01-07 20:57:41 UTC
Post by Quinn C
I couldn't identify a word after repeated listening.
http://youtu.be/sHLzHuQoR3Y
She says "at the McDonalds especially - everyone here ...s McDonalds -
but when you get a soda..."
It sounds like "bums" or "bumps" to me, but that doesn't make sense.
"loves"
I see, thanks.
I can hear it as "woves" now. The "l" isn't clearly articulated or
recorded, but why I heard an "m" in the middle I can't say.
It's indistinct, from the bad miking of the recording, and because
she's startin
soup

Loves
Spains Harden

"A middle part" I wouldn't have known - but she shows us what it is.
Quinn C
2020-01-07 22:50:33 UTC
Post by Spains Harden
Post by Quinn C
I couldn't identify a word after repeated listening.
http://youtu.be/sHLzHuQoR3Y
She says "at the McDonalds especially - everyone here ...s McDonalds -
but when you get a soda..."
It sounds like "bums" or "bumps" to me, but that doesn't make sense.
"Loves" certainly.
"A middle part" I wouldn't have known - but she shows us what it is.
Do you have a different name for that?

Side parts are very common. More fun are zig-zag parts:
<https://theseededthistle.wordpress.com/2012/01/22/day-22-the-zig-zag-part-30-days-30-ways/>
My pronouns are they/them
(or other gender-neutral ones)
Spains Harden
"parting".
Katy Jennison
2020-01-08 15:29:36 UTC
Post by Spains Harden
Post by Quinn C
Post by Spains Harden
Post by Quinn C
I couldn't identify a word after repeated listening.
http://youtu.be/sHLzHuQoR3Y
She says "at the McDonalds especially - everyone here ...s McDonalds -
but when you get a soda..."
It sounds like "bums" or "bumps" to me, but that doesn't make sense.
"Loves" certainly.
"A middle part" I wouldn't have known - but she shows us what it is.
Do you have a different name for that?
<https://theseededthistle.wordpress.com/2012/01/22/day-22-the-zig-zag-part-30-days-30-ways/>
"parting".
That's BrE, though. Those Leftpondians don't go in for Ing-lish.
Spains Harden
2020-01-08 15:42:26 UTC
Post by Katy Jennison
Post by Spains Harden
Post by Quinn C
Post by Spains Harden
Post by Quinn C
I couldn't identify a word after repeated listening.
http://youtu.be/sHLzHuQoR3Y
She says "at the McDonalds especially - everyone here ...s McDonalds -
but when you get a soda..."
It sounds like "bums" or "bumps" to me, but that doesn't make sense.
"Loves" certainly.
"A middle part" I wouldn't have known - but she shows us what it is.
Do you have a different name for that?
<https://theseededthistle.wordpress.com/2012/01/22/day-22-the-zig-zag-part-30-days-30-ways/>
"parting".
That's BrE, though. Those Leftpondians don't go in for Ing-lish.
I wouldn't say "middle parting" either; it would be a "centre parting".
How about "double crown"?
Quinn C
2020-01-09 13:54:56 UTC
Post by Katy Jennison
Post by Spains Harden
Post by Quinn C
Post by Spains Harden
Post by Quinn C
I couldn't identify a word after repeated listening.
http://youtu.be/sHLzHuQoR3Y
She says "at the McDonalds especially - everyone here ...s McDonalds -
but when you get a soda..."
It sounds like "bums" or "bumps" to me, but that doesn't make sense.
"Loves" certainly.
"A middle part" I wouldn't have known - but she shows us what it is.
Do you have a different name for that?
<https://theseededthistle.wordpress.com/2012/01/22/day-22-the-zig-zag-part-30-days-30-ways/>
"parting".
That's BrE, though. Those Leftpondians don't go in for Ing-lish.
English is parted in the middle of the big pond, when it comes to
describing hairstyles, as we've already seen in the (repeated?)
discussions on pigtails.
b***@aol.com
2020-01-09 16:33:53 UTC
Post by Katy Jennison
Post by Spains Harden
Post by Quinn C
Post by Spains Harden
Post by Quinn C
I couldn't identify a word after repeated listening.
http://youtu.be/sHLzHuQoR3Y
She says "at the McDonalds especially - everyone here ...s McDonalds -
but when you get a soda..."
It sounds like "bums" or "bumps" to me, but that doesn't make sense.
"Loves" certainly.
"A middle part" I wouldn't have known - but she shows us what it is.
Do you have a different name for that?
<https://theseededthistle.wordpress.com/2012/01/22/day-22-the-zig-zag-part-30-days-30-ways/>
"parting".
That's BrE, though. Those Leftpondians don't go in for Ing-lish.
English is parted in the middle of the big pond,
Much to the dis-tress of beachcombers on both sides of the pond.