please help me with a phrase
Add Reply
Yilaner
2021-04-07 00:09:43 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09cwdcx

On 13:02, the reporter said " a bit of a happy ending but each part was meant to **** ***** and this was not ."

Could you please help me figure out what **** would be?
I though it was "grand finale" but it sounds like " grand finaleg" ?What's that?
Sam Plusnet
2021-04-07 00:51:00 UTC
Post by Yilaner
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09cwdcx
On 13:02, the reporter said " a bit of a happy ending but each part was meant to **** ***** and this was not ."
Could you please help me figure out what **** would be?
I though it was "grand finale" but it sounds like " grand finaleg" ?What's that?
I heard:

"but these pageants are meant to be about grace and elegance and this.."
Wales, UK
musika
2021-04-07 01:03:09 UTC
Post by Yilaner
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09cwdcx
On 13:02, the reporter said " a bit of a happy ending but each part was meant to **** ***** and this was not ."
Could you please help me figure out what **** would be?
I though it was "grand finale" but it sounds like " grand finaleg" ?What's that?
"a bit of a happy ending but beauty pageants are meant to about grace
and elegance and this was not."
--
Ray
UK
musika
2021-04-07 01:05:11 UTC
Post by musika
Post by Yilaner
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09cwdcx
On 13:02, the reporter said " a bit of a happy ending but each part
was meant to **** ***** and this was not ."
Could you please help me figure out what **** would be?
I though it was "grand finale" but it sounds like " grand finaleg" ?What's that?
"a bit of a happy ending but beauty pageants are meant to about grace
and elegance and this was not."
"...meant to be..."
--
Ray
UK
Peter T. Daniels
2021-04-07 14:01:44 UTC
Post by Yilaner
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09cwdcx
On 13:02, the reporter said " a bit of a happy ending but each part was meant to **** ***** and this was not ."
Could you please help me figure out what **** would be?
I though it was "grand finale" but it sounds like " grand finaleg" ?What's that?
"a bit of a happy ending but beauty pageants are meant to be about grace
and elegance and this was not."
"happy ending" is a euphemism for the climax of a massage whose
technician goes a bit beyond what is permitted by law

Paul Carmichael
2021-04-07 10:29:52 UTC
Post by Yilaner
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09cwdcx
On 13:02, the reporter said " a bit of a happy ending but each part was
meant to **** ***** and this was not ."
Could you please help me figure out what **** would be?
I though it was "grand finale"
"gran finale" is not a verbal construction.
--
Paul.

https://paulc.es/elpatio