How many in this froup believe Jesus of Nazareth is the prophesied Messiah?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-01-16 17:51:31 UTC
How many in this group believe Jesus of Nazareth is the prophesied Messiah and how many believe the Messiah is yet to come? Also, how many believe that there is no Messiah who came or will come?
Regards,
Conrad Messer
I could somehow (I'm sure) be persuaded with enough liquor, my son.

The sign on the store said "Liquor in the Front, Poker in the Rear."
%
2019-01-16 18:06:42 UTC
.

up your wang hole , slappnutts
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-01-16 19:43:05 UTC
Post by %
.
up your wang hole , slappnutts
"Colonel, sir? Virtual Shadow indicates the Queerbait Alarm is sounding!"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-01-17 18:39:22 UTC
Post by %
.
up your wang hole , slappnutts
"Colonel, sir?  Virtual Shadow indicates the Queerbait Alarm is sounding!"
"Your orders, sir?"
"Forget the guns. Ramming speed!"
%