CHISTINA FORD'S SEXUAL ASSAULT IS A WET DREAM
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-10-05 18:00:15 UTC
In the following link I offer explicit proof this ugly cunt was not sexually assaulted (at least not by anyone with at least one good eye).

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/christine-blasey-ford-1982/
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-10-05 20:06:09 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
In the following link I offer explicit proof this ugly cunt was not sexually assaulted (at least not by anyone with at least one good eye).
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/christine-blasey-ford-1982/
Blah Blah Ford is one sick puppy. That a mental patient
like her can get a Ph.D. just goes to show that Ph.D.s
are not worth the paper they're printed on.

I would be happy to hear she really does get raped
one of these days. It would be poetic justice for
her falsely accusing a good, God fearing man of the
same.
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Sometimes it's hard to tell them apart.
When he drowns in his shit bucket, I plan
to nominate him for a Darwin."
--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-10-06 14:21:28 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
In the following link I offer explicit proof this ugly cunt was not sexually assaulted (at least not by anyone with at least one good eye).
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/christine-blasey-ford-1982/
Blah Blah Ford is one sick puppy. That a mental patient
like her can get a Ph.D. just goes to show that Ph.D.s
are not worth the paper they're printed on.
I would be happy to hear she really does get raped
one of these days. It would be poetic justice for
her falsely accusing a good, God fearing man of the
same.
Girlz from the US are what I call "damaged goods."
They are selfish, obese, ugly, and without morals.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-10-06 14:32:26 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
In the following link I offer explicit proof this ugly cunt was not sexually assaulted (at least not by anyone with at least one good eye).
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/christine-blasey-ford-1982/
Blah Blah Ford is one sick puppy. That a mental patient
like her can get a Ph.D. just goes to show that Ph.D.s
are not worth the paper they're printed on.
I would be happy to hear she really does get raped
one of these days. It would be poetic justice for
her falsely accusing a good, God fearing man of the
same.
Girlz from the US are what I call "damaged goods."
They are selfish, obese, ugly, and without morals.
Right you are, my Dear Fellow. A single, solitary,
hawt, Asian ladyboy is preferable to the entire
sorry lot of them.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJY7l-41m6d_o2NkkELsWCXYq99flnLdnspIhL8HPzpmSqv0VK4A

--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-10-06 17:23:02 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
OMGAWD!  SHE'S SO HAWT!
Christina Ford is no match for that lil' cutie.
<boing>
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-10-06 17:25:04 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
A man would have to be stark raving mad to not
lust after that little hawtie. She's the stuff
dreams are made outta...

--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-10-10 17:14:07 UTC
[...]