Why I killfiled psychopath Daniels.
Rusty
2018-08-06 17:43:29 UTC
Why I killfiled psychopath Daniels.
==================================
Before I killfiled insane psychopath PeteY Daniels, reading AUE was like
looking down the hole of a rustic outhouse (OzE "dunny"). Most of you
city-slickers have never seen or used such a one-holer, thus looking at
Google Images's "rustic outhouse" will show you what such shithouses
look like.

Switching on AUE and seeing line after endless line of off-topic or
bitchy PeteY-shit posts was indeed like looking down a rustic one-holer
and seeing and smelling the shit in the pit.

Much of that foul-smelling shit down the pit and on your screen (if you
have not yet killfiled that defecater Daniels) is of course from PeteY's
daily dumps starting around 7 a.m. (his time) and ending around
11 p.m., with additional scattered bowel evacuations hitting your screen
throughout the day -- splat, splat, splat!

The excrement below the hole is semi-liquid and multi-colored, ranging
from yellowish to various shades of brown, including the dark-brown kind
of PeteY's dyed hair. For the exact matching color of dark-brown turds
and PeteY's dark-brown dyed hair, see:

Now, after having killfiled PeteY, all the endless off-topic PeteY-shit
posts are gone from my screen (except when I happen to see them quoted),
and AUE's stinky, brown, rustic shithouse has turned into a relatively
clean, white porcelain toilet bowl. There are still splotches of shit in
the bowl from quoted PeteY-shit and the daily fecal smears of obsessive
polyposter Madrigal Gurneyhalt, but I can live with it by simply not
reading anything from that Brit git who can't keep his sodding gob shut.

~~~ Happy Reinhold {"Rusty"} Aman ~~~
Peter T. Daniels
2018-08-06 18:01:19 UTC

Oh, look. The sociopath is evading "killfiles" again. Isn't that cute?
Harrison Hill
2018-08-06 19:15:25 UTC
Oh, look. The sociopath is evading "killfiles" again. Isn't that cute?
It is pretty obvious who you are responding to. Which is why I
posed the question: how would we know (from inside of ourselves) if
we were becoming senile or had Alzheimer's?

Becoming illogical and unreasonable - angry - through no fault of
our own and through no fault of anybody else's either
Harrison Hill
ObAUE "." :)
CDB
2018-08-07 19:31:27 UTC
Post by Rusty
Why I killfiled psychopath Daniels.
[reading here like gazing into the sithole of an outhouse]

I have a pretty good idea of that. At the age of five, I went with my
parents to visit some friends in the French countryside, who had a large
facility with a choice of different-sized holes. My eyes being bigger
than my hindquarters, I chose one that was big enough to fall through.

I suppose I wouldn't have seen much from farther away, since I was still
a couple of years away from getting glasses.

Your forbearance has been much appreciated. Just saying.