"Instead of a soul, Donald Trump has an open sore"
2019-11-30 17:33:00 UTC

so says Bill Moyers.
s***@gmail.com
2019-11-30 18:48:23 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
http://youtu.be/zFL7tt-Pp1Y
so says Bill Moyers.
But strangely enough his kill score of Muslim children is negligible, after three years in office. that maybe because except the sycophant Arab regimes and Iran there is nothing left to destroy in the middle East after US depredations:

https://fair.org/extra/we-think-the-price-is-worth-it/

"librul" Madeline Albright:

"

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it.

—60 Minutes (5/12/96)
"

Iran is still more or less intact - hard to believe the monster in the white house will leave it like that before he leaves office.