What a gurgling of imbeciles we have here!
Add Reply
Arindam Banerjee
2021-04-03 08:43:26 UTC
"What a gurgling of imbeciles we have here!"

This is my most recent comment in sci.physics.

A gurgling of imbeciles, hmm, is just perfect to describe the collective of whodat, Moroney, Archie, Mitch, etc The infamous Daniels here seems a Daniel, in contrast to those gurglers.
occam
2021-04-03 09:50:17 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
"What a gurgling of imbeciles we have here!"
This is my most recent comment in sci.physics.
I'm sure they are proud to count you amongst their number.
Post by Arindam Banerjee
A gurgling of imbeciles,
That is an interesting collective noun, even if made up. Shakespeare
would be proud. It is missing from his recent list.
Arindam Banerjee
2021-04-03 10:30:11 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
"What a gurgling of imbeciles we have here!"
This is my most recent comment in sci.physics.
I'm sure they are proud to count you amongst their number.
They would be made ecstatic by your company.
Arindam Banerjee
2021-04-03 10:39:33 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
Post by occam
Post by Arindam Banerjee
A gurgling of imbeciles,
That is an interesting collective noun, even if made up. Shakespeare
would be proud. It is missing from his recent list.
He would have thus described felicitously any conference on modern physics.