BUY SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY
Add Reply
sh.tashir@gmail.com
2017-09-14 16:31:12 UTC
We supply the latest automatic SSD, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colours from used note to new white bills.

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:

SSD SOLUTION

SSD Supreme Solution

SSD universal Solution

SSD Supreme Solution

SSD Topix solution

SSD Castro X Oxide solution

SSD Tourmaline solution

SSD VECTROL PASTE solution

SSD TEBI-MANETIC solution

Chemical Agents

VECTROL PASTE SSD SOLUTION

SSD UNIVERSAL SOLUTION

SSD UNIVERSAL SOLUTION HUMINE POWDER CALTROX OXIDE TIATAMORINE .

CONSERVATION,

ACTIVATION AND RE-ACTIVATION,

PARACIENT POWDER

VECTROL PASTE, ZUTA S4,

CASTROX OXIDE

THE TESTING DOSES

AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES

CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENTS

TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS

Our Laboratory is a multi-program International Laboratory Operated By Worldwide Science Associates For the U.S.,Belgian,Swiss, Sweden And United Kingdom,
Department of Currency (DOC). we have professional, technicians and support staffs

We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any location desired by buyers

contact Sheriff Tashir for more details
Contact: ***@gmail.com
b***@gmail.com
2017-11-14 18:31:05 UTC
PURE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES

We are boichemicallaboratory Technicians based in Dubai and Turkey incorporated in the manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical
products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution .We Sale Chemicals SSD Solution like Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution,Castro X oxide ,activation powder for cleaning all kinds of deafced currency based on the year of the money.
Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly either by a machine based on the year of production. Our Chemicals is 100% pure.We clean all types of black note or deface note,anti-air breezed powders and other many products used in cleaning deafced currency process . We do offer the best professional services.
We are willing to travel to do the job once consultation is done and approval made.please Email us and talk with a lab correspondant.

We offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large
preservation jobs to client countries and the cleaning of black notes. WE
ARE ALSO SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF **** MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE ( STAINED MONEY). Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Magnetic solution, Defaced
currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes,
Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic
solution,anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black coated notes,
Activating Powder cleaning Black money. We use NANO technology chemical to
preserve huge amount of currency into deface form. We also issue out home
kits with manual directions for you to go and test your own products for
small scale cleaning.

Specifications:

Description; Brown liquid with a chocking effect

Solubility; Soluble in H20 of PH

Contact Information

E-mail: ***@gmail.com

DR SMITH ROLLAND

Tel: 00237680177796
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-07 10:52:51 UTC
Travis Pauloltd SSD Chemical Solution & Super Clean Black Money Notes

SSD Chemical Solution For Cleaning Black Money Notes & SSD Automatic Solution For Sale Contact Travis Pauloltd Phone Number @ +27633338958 in Sandton City, 5th Street, Sandhurst, Sandton, GP, ZA. We Clean All Black Currencies On % Basis Notes We Are Experts.

We specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze bank notes, stamp coated and stained currency.

We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds, rands and transferring of colors from used note to new white bills.

We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any location desired by buyers. Laboratory staff is available to demonstrate to clients how the work is done.

We clean all black currencies on % basis notes

we send experts to you to work on commission.

No upfront, we also buy notes.

For more info Contact travis pauloltd +27(0)633338958.

***@gmail.com

Go to sandton city, 5th street, sandton GT

Find ssd chemical solution & super ssd automatic solution for sale contact Travis pauloltd phone +27(0)633338958 in SA, Alberton, Gauteng. Benoni, Gauteng. Boksburg, Gauteng. Brakpan, Gauteng. Bronkhorstspruit, Gauteng. Carletonville, Gauteng. Centurion, Gauteng. Cullinan, Gauteng. Fochville, Gauteng. Germiston, Gauteng. Hammanskraal, Gauteng. Heidelberg, Gauteng. Kempton Park, Gauteng. Krugersdorp, Gauteng. Meyerton, Gauteng. Midrand, Gauteng. Nigel, Gauteng. Akasia, Pretoria, Gauteng. Brooklyn, Pretoria, Gauteng. Pretoria CBD, Gauteng. Pretoria Gardens, Gauteng. Hatfield, Pretoria, Gauteng. Lynnwood, Pretoria, Gauteng. Montana Park, Pretoria, Gauteng. Pretoria North, Gauteng. Silverton, Pretoria, Gauteng. Sinoville, pretoria, Gauteng. Villieria, Pretoria, Gauteng. Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria, Gauteng. Pretoria West, Gauteng. Randburg, Gauteng. Randfontein, Gauteng. Rayton, Gauteng. Roodepoort, Gauteng. Rosslyn, Gauteng. Sandton, Gauteng. Sasolburg, Gauteng. Soshanguve, Gauteng. Springs, Gauteng. Tembisa, Gauteng. Vanderbijlpark , Gauteng. Vereeniging, Gauteng. Westonaria, Gauteng. Cape Town, Western Cape. Johannesburg, Gauteng. Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. Pretoria, Gauteng. Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape. Bloemfontein, Free State. Nelspruit, Mpumalanga. Kimberley, Northern Cape. Soweto, Gauteng. Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng. Mafikeng, North West. Rustenburg, North West. Sandton, Gauteng. Midrand, Gauteng. Mthatha, Eastern Cape. Fourways, Gauteng. Lichteburg, North West. Bedford, Gauteng. Mayfair, Gauteng, Gaborone, Botswana. Harare, Zimbabwe. Lusaka, Zambia. Maputo, Mozambique. Lilongwe, Malawi. Dodoma, Tanzania. Windhoek, Namibia. Mbabane, Swaziland. Maseru, Lesotho. Nairobi, Kenya. Kigali, Rwanda. Accra, Ghana. Abuja, Nigeria. Tripoli, Libya. Khartoum, Sudan. Juba, South Sudan. Kampala, Uganda. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Zaire, Kinshasa. Brazzaville, Congo.
e***@gmail.com
e***@gmail.com
e***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 14:35:41 UTC
BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION, FOR F33E MONEY ONLINE ((***@gmail.com))
Email ................. ***@gmail.com
Whatspps..............+23754840027
Our Business (Ssd Chemical Solution for Cleaning Defaced Notes)
We specializes in ssd chemical solution and activation powder for cleaning black Dollars, euros, pounds and any other currency from any security color to its original state.
Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Manetic solution, Defaced currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes, Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic solution,anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black coated notes, cleaning Black money.
We have technicians that can move all round the globe and clean your notes.
Contact us for more details..
Kind Regards
Dr. Christopher
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
s***@gmail.com
2018-11-21 10:34:14 UTC
ARE YOU LOOKING TO CLEAN ALL YOUR BLACK MONEY WHICH YOU KEEP FOR A VERY LONG TIME??

WE ARE THE BEST BLACK MONEY CLEANING LABORATORY FOR YOU WITH LOCATION IN INDIA, USA, THAILAND, PHILIPPINES, DUBAI, UK.

For Any Inquiries:

PHONE : +91 9986013477

PHONE :08446750708

Contact: Dr Keith Anderson

Email :***@gmail.com

Email : ***@drkeithssdsolution.com

Wepsit : http://drkeithssdsolution.com
Travis Pauloltd
2018-11-24 23:32:56 UTC
TRAVIS PAULOLTD SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION & CLEAN BLACK MONEY NOTES RSA, WORLDWIDE.
TRAVIS PAULOLTD @ +27633338958
Travis Pauloltd
***@gmail.com

http://travispauloltd.blogspot.co.za/
TRAVIS PAULOLTD UNIVERSAL SSD SOLUTION | WE CLEAN YOUR BLACK MONEY RSA, WORLDWIDE.
TRAVIS PAULOLTD @ +27633338958

Find SSD Chemical Solution & Super Clean Black Money Notes +27633338958 RSA, Worldwide.
ssd chemical solution for sale in Johannesburg,Sandton,randburg ssd chemical solution in johannesburg,ssd chemical solution for sale in johannesburg,ssd liquid for sale,ssd chemical solution for sale in south africa,ssd solution suppliers,ssd chemical solution in cape town

ssd chemical solution for sale in pretoria,how to clean black money ssd chemical solution for sale in johannesburg,ssd chemical solution in johannesburg,ssd liquid for sale,ssd solution suppliers

how to clean black money,ssd chemical solution in cape town,ssd chemical solution for sale in pretoria,ephedrine powder for sale ssd solution price in dubai,ssd chemical solution ads in uae

ssd chemical solution for sale uae,clean black money in dubai,ssd chemical solution in dubai,ssd chemical solution price in dubai,ssd solution for sale in dubai,ssd chemical solution and activation powder for sale,ssd chemical solution for sale in johannesburg,ssd chemical solution in johannesburg

ssd chemical solution for sale in south africa,ssd liquid for sales solution suppliers,ssd chemical solution in cape town, how to clean black money.
Travis Pauloltd

Travis Pauloltd
2018-11-24 23:39:05 UTC
Travis Pauloltd Call/WhatsApp @ +27633338958

Contact: TRAVIS PAULOLTD @ +27633338958
Travis Pauloltd

Johannesburg
s***@gmail.com

s***@gmail.com

b***@gmail.com
2018-12-18 19:48:58 UTC
We supply the latest automatic SSD, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colours from used note to new white bills.

Http://buyssdsolution.com
email : ***@buyssdsolution.com

email : ***@buyssdsolution.com
b***@gmail.com

email : ***@buyssdsolution.com
a***@gmail.com
2019-01-03 17:14:14 UTC
We are Certified experts in CLEANING BLACK MONEY ( BLACK DOLLARS,EUROS,POUNDS) acquired through lottery award winning,security companies,loans,investment funds,charity organisations and next of kin with SSD Chemical Solution AUTOMATIC, Activation powder, mercury powder and other SSD chemicals.We are the major SSD chemical solution manufacturers in Asia and SSD solution suppliers Asia for black dollar cleaning chemical,black dollar notes, black money cleaning chemicals.We have in stock, 100% concentrated SSD solution for sale and our SSD solution price to our customers is affordable based on company rates.All our SSD chemicals are sold with detailed manual guides for comprehensive instructions on how to use the SSD chemical solution without technicians help. AUTOMATIC Black Money Cleaning Machine is also available for RENT,SALE and HUGE AMOUNT cleaning.

Antonio
GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INC
Fax:+1 (719) 387-7978
Tel (24/7 hotline service) : +1 (719) 387-7978
Email: ***@gmail.com
Website: http://www.antonio-lab.webnode.com
a***@gmail.com

w***@gmail.com
2019-01-16 17:18:09 UTC
WELCOME TO GLOBAL CHEMICAL LABORATORY we supply ssd chemical solution world just whatsapp or call +971556149745 we help do your JOB ON PERCENTAGE JUST CONTACT US FOR ANY ASSISTANCE
k***@gmail.com
2019-01-21 17:29:03 UTC
WELCOME TO GLOBAL CHEMICAL LABORATORY we supply ssd chemical solution world wide just whatsapp or call +971556149745 we help you do your JOB ON PERCENTAGE JUST CONTACT US FOR ANY ASSISTANCE
m***@gmail.com
2019-02-07 12:35:58 UTC
AUTOMATIC SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL CHEMICALS ACTIVATING POWDER FOR SALE +27640409447 In SOUTH AFRICA, GHANA

AUTOMATIC SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL CHEMICALS ACTIVATING POWDER FOR SALE +27640409447 in SOUTH AFRICA, GHANA,Namibia,Botswana, Mozambique,Zambia,Swaziland,Madagascar,Zimbabwe,Lesotho,Uganda,Limpo­po Bellv­ille Benon­i Bloem­fonte­in Boksb­urg Cape Town
Cen­turio­n Durba­n East Londo­n Empan­geni Georg­e Germi­ston Ibhay­i­rg Katle­hong Kempt­on Park
Kha­yelit­sa
Pol­okwan­e Port Eliza­beth Potch­efstr­oom Preto­ria Randb­urg Roode­poort Ruste­nburg
Seb­okeng Sosha­nguve Sowet­o Sprin­gbok Stell­enbos­ch Tembi­sa Thoho­yando­u Umlaz­i Uping­ton Vande­rbijl­park
Ver­eenig­ing Welko­m Witba­nk Easte­rn Cape Free State Gaute­ng KwaZu­lu-Na­tal Mpuma­langa Zambi­a, Zimba­bawe

To purch­ase Best SSD Solut­ion Clean Black Notes Dolla­rs WE ALSO? SALE CHEMI­CALS LIKE SSD AUTOA­MATIC
SOL­UTION­ FORM CLEAN­ING BLACK DOLLA­RS CURRE­NCIES­. I hereb­y use this media to infor­m you, that our compa­ny can clean out black­
def­ace curre­ncy, (stai­ned money­) bank notes­, We have all kinds of chemi­cals

used for clean­ing of black money or stain­ed money in curre­ncies such as U.S
Dolla­r, Euro, Pound­, and all local curre­ncies­, even if your defac­ed note is 25 years old,

WE SALE CHEMI­CALS LIKE TOURM­ALINE­, S.S.D­. Chemi­cal / Solut­ion , CASTR­O X
OX­IDE, A4. AND MANY Like ACTIV­ATION POWDE­R & SSD SOLUT­ION FOR CLEAN­ING
BLACK MONEY Chemi­cal and Allie­d produ­ct incor­porat­ed is a major­
man­ufact­urer of indus­trial and pharm­aceut­ical produ­cts with key
speci­aliza­tion in the produ­ction of S.S.D Autom­atic solut­ion used in the
clean­ing of black money , defac­ed money and stain­ed bank notes with anti

bree­ze quali­ty. OTHER­S FOR DAMAG­ED NOTES­, BILLS LIKE USD,E­URO, POUND­S,
T­RANSF­ERRIN­G COLOR­S FROM USE NOTE TO NEW WHITE BILLS­,AND BLACK NOTES ,WE
WORK ON COMMI­SSION WE ALSO OFFER MACHI­NES TO DO THE BIG CLEAN­INGS, AND WE
D­O DELIV­ERY OF PRODU­CTS TO BUYER­S DESTI­NATIO­NS AFTER A CONSU­LTATI­ON FEE.

DEPE­NDING ON DIFFE­RENT CASES­. FOR MORE INFOR­MATIO­N PLEAS­E DO CONTA­CT US IN
O­UR DIFFE­RENT OFFIC­ES.SP­AIN, INDIA­, CHINA­, THAIL­AND, CAMBO­DIA. ENGLA­ND,
SWEDE­N, MALAY­SIA.D­UBAI, DR BAT PODOL­SKI KLOSE Are you looki­ng for:-­
SSD Chemi­cal Solut­ion Chemi­cal Solut­ion for Clean­ing Black Money­
SSD Chemi­cal Compa­ny SSD Chemi­cal Solut­ion for Clean­ing Black Money­
SSD Prese­rving Compa­ny SSD Chemi­cal Solut­ion for Clean­ing Black­
Mon­ey Activ­ation Powde­r S.S.D­. Chemi­cal Solut­ion for Clean­ing Black­
US Dolla­rs Activ­e Powde­r Activ­ation Powde­r for Clean­ing Black Notes­
Bla­ck Money Clean­ing Clean Black Money Best SSD Solut­ion Clean Black Notes Clean­ing Black Notes Clean­ing Black Money­
PLE­ASE NOTE: WE ONLY DEALS ON HIGH QUALI­TY S.S.D­. CHEMI­CALS SOLUT­ION FOR
CLEAN­ING BLACK MONEY We are manuf­actur­er and selle­r of all sort of chemi­cals like SUPER­
AUT­OMATI­C SSD SOLUT­ION Z.W.V­.8 MODEL ACTIV­ATION POWDE­R AND REACT­IVATI­ON
P­OWDER­, ANTI AIR POWDE­R, MERCU­RY POWDE­R , AUTOM­ATED MONEY DEVEL­OPER MACHI­NES
CONGE­AL CHEMI­CAL MELTI­NG EQUIP­MENTS­, TEMPE­RATUR­E CONTR­OLLER­S AND AUTOM­ATIC

CLEA­NING MACHI­NE. Deliv­ery is by one of a follo­wing, UPS,D­HL, EMS.
EMAIL­:mauricekhan3@­gmail­.com call +27640409447
m***@gmail.com
2019-02-17 15:11:42 UTC
Contact Information
DR Hammed Awon
Whatssap +971527530279
Skype Address : Dr urbain.awono
E mail : ***@gmail.com
Most Recent Universal SSD Chemical solution new version Automatic/manual solution for cleaning black and defaced notes etc for sale We are An Updated Boichemical Laboratory ( UBL)Technicians based in Dubai. india ,Turkey and Europe with the head office in Dubai , Turkey and France we are incorporated in the manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution We cleans black money such as US Dollars and we also supply the latest automatic ssd, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colours from used note to new white bills. The SSD solution in its full range is the BEST CHEMICAL on the market for cleaning Anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency, marked notes and the likes. You will be amazed by the power and rapidity of this CHEMICAL. It is capable of cleaning notes currency with BREEZE capacity. We Stock limited SSD Solution for cleaning the ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTE or the Black Money We have the best quality of Pure Silver Virgin Liquid Mercury with 99.999% purity. Our mercury is just the best you will get within the European continent which is best recommended for Gold Mining and Dental. Chemicals Consulting Network Laboratory is a multi-program International Laboratory Operated By Worldwide Science Associates For the U.S.,swiss, Sweden And United Kingdom, Department of Currency DOC. we has approximately 300 professional scientists staffs,engineers,technicians,support staffs and over 1000 guest researchers annually.We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any location desired by buyers SPAIN, INDIA, CHINA, THAILAND, CAMBODIA, ENGLAND, SWEDEN, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, TURKEY, CANADA, ALGERIA, PAKISTAN , DUBAI , QATAR ETC.... Contact Details C.C.N: WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES.I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollar, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 30 years old. WE HAVE CHECMICAL THAT WILL CLEAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Description; Brown liquid with a chocking effect Solubility; Soluble in H20 of PH
E mail : ***@gmail.com
m***@gmail.com
E mail : ***@gmail.com
s***@gmail.com
2019-03-06 12:14:07 UTC
ARE YOU LOOKING TO CLEAN ALL YOUR BLACK MONEY WHICH YOU KEEP FOR A VERY LONG TIME??

WE ARE THE BEST BLACK MONEY CLEANING LABORATORY FOR YOU WITH LOCATION IN INDIA, USA, THAILAND, PHILIPPINES, DUBAI, UK.

For Any Inquiries:

Contact: Dr Faith Anderson
Email :***@gmail.com

Email : ***@andersonssdsolution.com
Wepsit : http://drkeithssdsolution.com/index.php
Telephone Number: +91 9740648251
s***@gmail.com

s***@gmail.com
2019-03-11 20:42:46 UTC
ARE YOU LOOKING TO CLEAN ALL YOUR BLACK MONEY WHICH YOU KEEP FOR A VERY LONG TIME??

WE ARE THE BEST BLACK MONEY CLEANING LABORATORY FOR YOU WITH LOCATION IN INDIA, USA, THAILAND, PHILIPPINES, DUBAI, UK.

For Any Inquiries:

Contact: Dr Marcus Jerry
Email :***@gmail.com

***@drmarcusjerryssdlab.com