Trump's honesty
Arindam Banerjee
2021-01-26 22:57:48 UTC
Trump could have enjoyed his vast wealth
What "vast wealth"?
If he has no money, shows how honest he was, and what great liars his detractors are.
Not paying his creditors -- or his employees -- is "honesty"?
None of my business.
His honesty lies in that he may have impoverished himself by entering politics.
Bullshit. At every turn, he wrings money out of his job: by renting his hotels
to diplomats and lobbyists, by charging the Secret Service market rates for
the dozens of rooms they need for their personnel and security equipment,
by (unsuccessfully) trying to hold summit meetings at his golf courses ..
Irrelevant whining above; illogical too.

When you say Trump is not wealthy you affirm that he has lost money, not made money
by entering politics and becoming the potus. You can't say he has made more money
by using his position. (How very Christian, being so self-sacrificing as opposed to
the usual self-forgiving criminality!)

On the other hand, as you are an Einsteinian schizophrenic, like
the rest here, you can comfortably keep contrary ideas in your head, as suits.

Trump proves that a billionaire may be suitable for democratic politics as he does not need
to be corrupt like the rest.
He evidently did not use his office for personal gain.
I guess Murdoch doesn't allow Australia to hear true facts (as opposed
to alternative facts) about the buffoon.
The only fact here is your saying Trump is not wealthy.
The conclusion is that unlike say Portillo of Mexico Trump has
not abused his position to increase his personal wealth.
See, this is called deductive logic.
Which is irrelevant for schizophrenics; all logic is irrelevant for them.
Which makes him the most honest among politicians.
None is so blind as him who will not see.
True.
If only the physicists around could see that the armature speed increases with applied
electricity, as opposed to my pushing it, or it moving faster due to gravity as it slips LESS.
One cannot argue with corrupt schizophrenics serving vested interests feeding their own.

But, to quote Ms Mitchell, "tomorrow is another day" and truth cannot be shunned for ever.

As presented in:

********************************
Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

IFE - 2 Experimental setups

IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

IFE - 8 New Physics

Thanks to all my friends! I am happy to announce on this day that I have found an electrostatic formula for gravitational force. It is F=C(D)*N1*N2*q^2/D^2 where C(D) is a constant value when D is large, N1 and N2 are the number of protons in masses M1 and M2 separated by the distance D, and q is the charge of the proton/electron. It is similar to the formula that is well known for the law of universal gravitaion that is F = G*M1*M2/D^2 where G is the famous gravitational constant. As we know N1 and N2 are directly proportional numerically to M1 and M2, so the electrostatic equation amounts to a rewriting of the formula for gravity. But it is not that simple - there are underlying details aplenty. But, this formula is the final result, and shows force as a function of charge and not mass. Showing that gravity arises from proton-electron attractions between masses with no net charge, is I believe something very new. It unifies all the forces we can see, as being manifestation of electrical forces. (Earlier I have shown that the strong force is actually electrons bonding protons in the nucleus, and the weak force relates to the breaking of such bonds for radioactive emission.) Once again, I am glad to be able to present this finding on the auspicious day of the Bengali New Year.

**********************
"His detractors" are not who deceived Forbes Magazine to get onto their
"wealthiest" list.
Why do you think he's so scared about his tax returns coming out?
None of my business. His tax returns are most irrelevant. It is between him and the rapacious tax office. Such scoundrels they are, they were even hounding me for getting a book published by Amazon, for non existent sales!
So you don't know anything about paying taxes, either.
Irrelevant to Trump's honesty.
Just from the few pages the New York Times got ahold of, we know that
he is some $400,000,000 in debt and has no possibility of making good
on it.
How honest of Trump not to make use of his position to make money.
Having nothing to do with anything in the evil US, is the way for the world to go.
Dingbat
2021-01-27 07:00:45 UTC
Post by Arindam Banerjee
His honesty lies in that he may have impoverished himself by entering politics.
Bullshit. At every turn, he wrings money out of his job: by renting his hotels
to diplomats and lobbyists, by charging the Secret Service market rates for
the dozens of rooms they need for their personnel and security equipment,
by (unsuccessfully) trying to hold summit meetings at his golf courses ..
Irrelevant whining above; illogical too.
When you say Trump is not wealthy you affirm that he has lost money, not made money
by entering politics and becoming the potus. You can't say he has made more money
by using his position. (How very Christian, being so self-sacrificing as opposed to
the usual self-forgiving criminality!)
Trump proves that a billionaire may be suitable for democratic politics as he does not need
to be corrupt like the rest.
Forbes says Trump is still in the black; they value his assets as higher than his debt.* If he's
less in the black that before he was Potus, honesty is not mentioned as a cause by anyone
other than Arindam Banerjee; one cause given is that the severity of Covid19 in the US has
reduced real estate values. Even if that was Trump's doing, he didn't do it for the express
purpose of making himself poorer:
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_of_Donald_Trump
Arindam Banerjee
2021-01-27 07:14:14 UTC
Post by Dingbat
Post by Arindam Banerjee
[...]
I am used to starting things, new and good.
Nice to think of Trump as a genuine self-sacrificing Christian, something forgotten among
the elites.