women dating for fuck | girls seeking men for sex, get laid, one night stand
Add Reply
t***@gmail.com
2019-06-15 13:20:42 UTC
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love pastries, but try not to over do it.. I am a very open minded person.
j***@gmail.com
2019-06-17 06:13:21 UTC
Warm sweet, seducated, tylish, Asian woman with a strong family values . Please do not doubt that I look much younger than my age. I take a good care of myself so I'm thin and look younger....
c***@gmail.com
2019-06-17 13:37:33 UTC
kind, caring, sincere, affectionate, loyal, faithful, compassionate, understanding & as well as a good listener. I also have a great sense of humor & I enjoy laughing because that's what gets me thru...
c***@gmail.com
2019-06-18 05:12:44 UTC
I'm a fun girl. I know how to enjoy myself in most situations. I Like to talk and ask a lot of questions. I'm a Gemini. Very interested and excited for what the universe has in store for me.
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-18 12:54:25 UTC
I am open minded woman. I am cool respectful and comprehensive person. I have a big supportive family; which I love. I want to meet a good man who could be my friend and could lead into something.
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-19 06:51:39 UTC
About me ummh I'm originally from Romania.... Well, I’d probably smile and say hi to you if we were strangers passing on the street.
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-20 06:47:42 UTC
Frankly, I'm very intelligent, open, creative and I have a sense of humor, patient and loving. I'm very easygoing person, caring, good listener, a dreamer, mysterious, happy, people person and lovE.
RH Draney
2019-06-20 07:41:26 UTC
And I see you have your own thesaurus?...r
r***@gmail.com
2019-06-21 18:03:40 UTC
would like total to you or even meet you
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-20 13:46:38 UTC
Attractive black women 42 dd, drug and disease free. Enjoying life average body...
b***@gmail.com
2019-06-20 14:25:11 UTC
I'm a man looking for sex in southern WV
d***@gmail.com
2019-06-21 06:01:56 UTC
I am happy ,helthy,good looking, creative, independed, sexy, ,even,young guys,tell,you looking good, I smile,say thank you,have beautifoul day, love animal, tre, water, flover, hate, car, junk, etc......
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-21 13:28:10 UTC
I’m pretty easy-going. I like football, NASCAR, dragracing and I like old car shows and old cars. I’m shy in the beginning until I get to know you. I love horses, cats and dogs.
z***@gmail.com
2019-10-01 12:07:17 UTC
This is a best girls dating website where you can browse thousands of local singles those are stand near by you.
http://girlsfindout.ontrapages.com/
I didn't have any time for a girl friend, kids or to start a family I was off threw-out the world shooting movies, tv shows, music videos, commercials, concerts, sporting events, special events, and Everything else that is on a screen, or even virtual reality head sets. Ive done just about everything.
Peter Moylan
2019-10-02 01:21:06 UTC
Post by z***@gmail.com
I didn't have any time for a girl friend, kids or to start a family
I was off threw-out the world shooting movies, tv shows, music
videos, commercials, concerts, sporting events, special events, and
Everything else that is on a screen, or even virtual reality head
sets. Ive done just about everything.
Finally, an English usage point. The newly invented word threw me out
for a few seconds.

My spelling chequer didn't detect this one. It only marked "movies"
(??), "tv", and "Ive".
2019-10-02 07:15:17 UTC
Post by z***@gmail.com
I didn't have any time for a girl friend, kids or to start a family
I was off threw-out the world shooting movies, tv shows, music
videos, commercials, concerts, sporting events, special events, and
Everything else that is on a screen, or even virtual reality head
sets. Ive done just about everything.
Finally, an English usage point. The newly invented word threw me out
for a few seconds.
'throughout', auto-corrected by a Google spell-checker? I do not think
it is a new word, just a faulty spell-checker.
(??), "tv", and "Ive".
John Varela
2019-10-02 19:58:08 UTC
Post by z***@gmail.com
I didn't have any time for a girl friend, kids or to start a family
I was off threw-out the world shooting movies, tv shows, music
videos, commercials, concerts, sporting events, special events, and
Everything else that is on a screen, or even virtual reality head
sets. Ive done just about everything.
Finally, an English usage point. The newly invented word threw me out
for a few seconds.
'throughout', auto-corrected by a Google spell-checker? I do not think
it is a new word, just a faulty spell-checker.
Or an ignorant correspondent, more like.
John Varela
Peter Moylan
2019-10-03 01:48:26 UTC
Post by John Varela
Post by z***@gmail.com
I didn't have any time for a girl friend, kids or to start a family
I was off threw-out the world shooting movies, tv shows, music
videos, commercials, concerts, sporting events, special events, and
Everything else that is on a screen, or even virtual reality head
sets. Ive done just about everything.
Finally, an English usage point. The newly invented word threw me out
for a few seconds.
'throughout', auto-corrected by a Google spell-checker? I do not think
it is a new word, just a faulty spell-checker.
Or an ignorant correspondent, more like.
I suspect that the group that is spamming us has lifted these
descriptions ("I am a free spirit living with four cats and a wombat,
looking for someone who likes piña colada") from legitimate dating
sites, without checking them for errors.
2019-10-03 11:48:03 UTC
Post by John Varela
Post by z***@gmail.com
I didn't have any time for a girl friend, kids or to start a family
I was off threw-out the world shooting movies, tv shows, music
videos, commercials, concerts, sporting events, special events, and
Everything else that is on a screen, or even virtual reality head
sets. Ive done just about everything.
Finally, an English usage point. The newly invented word threw me out
for a few seconds.
'throughout', auto-corrected by a Google spell-checker? I do not think
it is a new word, just a faulty spell-checker.
Or an ignorant correspondent, more like.
I suspect that the group that is spamming us has lifted these
descriptions ("I am a free spirit living with four cats and a wombat,
looking for someone who likes piña colada") from legitimate dating
sites, without checking them for errors.
You seem to think that some weird techie somewhere is as obsessed with
sex messages as you are.
Peter Moylan
2019-10-03 14:10:24 UTC
Post by John Varela
Post by z***@gmail.com
[...]
Not just some weird techie. There's a group of them, all posting from
Indian ISPs. Organised crime, you might say.

I have nothing against dating sites. They serve a useful social purpose.
But when they start spamming to gain recruits - and particularly when it
becomes obvious that it's an all-male operation, some of whom pretend to
be female - I get annoyed.

Some people have suggested that it's wrong to respond to the trolls. I
would agree if I thought they were trolls. But they're not. They are
scammers, so I feel a certain level of duty to disrupt their operations.
This is our newsgroup, not theirs, so there is nothing wrong with
hijacking their threads.
2019-10-03 14:29:52 UTC
Post by John Varela
Post by z***@gmail.com
[...]
I suspect also that because they are now getting messages from this
newsgroup, the machines will not pay attention to the "Spam" marking
on every one of these threads. (It may be another advantage of GG
that GG informs the same machines that handle gmail of the Spam status
of its spam.)

(I don't know what "scammer" means, since I have not seen a shred of
evidence that there is any connection to any sort of request for money.)

(They are not "trolls," because they have not chosen to post their
messages here. That is due to some long-ago glitch in the gmail system
that has somehow linked a search for "dating" to this and perhaps many
other newsgroups.)
a***@gmail.com
2019-10-01 12:51:41 UTC
You never really know what to right on these, for some reason it’s always hard to describe yourself. But in a nutshell I’m an adventurous, caring, funny, and outgoing person. I’m definitely an optimist and I keep an open mind.
Sam Plusnet
2019-10-02 21:03:59 UTC
This is a best girls dating website where you can browse thousands of local singles those are stand near by you.
http://girlsfindout.ontrapages.com/
You never really know what to right on these, for some reason it’s always hard to describe yourself. But in a nutshell I’m an adventurous, caring, funny, and outgoing person. I’m definitely an optimist and I keep an open mind.
Dash it all! I was looking for an optometrist with an open mind.

Close, but no cigar,
2019-10-03 09:33:20 UTC
This is a best girls dating website where you can browse thousands
of local singles those are stand near by you.
http://girlsfindout.ontrapages.com/
You never really know what to right on these, for some reason it’s
always hard to describe yourself. But in a nutshell I’m an
adventurous, caring, funny, and outgoing person. I’m definitely an
optimist and I keep an open mind.
Dash it all! I was looking for an optometrist with an open mind.
Close, but no cigar,
Freud would have had a field day.
m***@gmail.com
2019-10-02 09:00:39 UTC
In need of some holiday relief, I have pictures. I am clean. I am very howrny right now. Thank you for your time.if interested in playing with me...
Join Now: https://find-girls-dating.jouwweb.nl/
I'm looking for someone that is upbeat who enjoys doing things together. They need to like kids, since I have 2. Someone who likes to talk and has a bit of a free spirit.
c***@gmail.com
2019-10-15 13:14:20 UTC
I'm a down to earth, philosophic, history and art lover,read quite. Many books, yoga, jogging, beach, snuggle and watch movies, exploring, hiking, local dj, I work as an office assistant. My dream would to become a published author, and I'm ready to travel I want to see Ireland I am in love with reading its mythologies and folklore, a d it's a beautiful place to for happy :)
r***@gmail.com
I am a American military veteran. I am romantic and I have a big loving heart. I have an easy-going personality. i'm somewhat of a homebody. I know that would change if I had someone special to do things with. I Love to get out and do things I just don't like being all by myself. I make friends very easily. I’m just looking for a special friend to love me as much as I love them.
i***@gmail.com
2019-10-02 21:34:00 UTC
Any in coastal NC
d***@gmail.com
2019-10-03 07:01:31 UTC
I enjoy children and family and have old world traditions and modern multi-cultural values - I hold a worldly view towards life.
n***@gmail.com
2019-10-04 06:46:08 UTC
In need of some holiday relief, I have pictures. I am clean. I am very howrny right now. Thank you for your time.if interested in playing with me...
Join Now: https://find-girls-dating.jouwweb.nl/
Always optimistic,and encouraging. Ambitious & conditionally adventurous 😏. Spiritually grounded
Passionate
Affectionate & drama free , Honest & eager to learn new things.
Interested in traveling the world, living off grid, being my best self
c***@gmail.com
2019-10-05 07:46:01 UTC
i am looking for man will sex with me
Click Now: http://meetsinglegirlsdatingonline.blogspot.com/2017/05/meet-single-girls-dating-online.html
Athletically fit & open minded gentleman with a good personality who really enjoys life. I am an empty nester who is also financially secure. I truly appreciate being around positive people with a sense of humor, having great conversations, sharing laughs & enjoying fun times.
s***@gmail.com
2019-10-10 10:10:54 UTC
I am looking for a guy who is older than maybe late 30 s and who isn t a cheat or who would treat me poorly.
Join Now: https://meetgirlsforonlinedating.doodlekit.com/home/find-girls-dating-for-sex
Not much to me I am disabled but not dead yet I am 4"11 around 280 lbs open minded I hate small talk I know what i like to eat and do most days .I am an introvert and suffer from anxiety and depression but trying to come out of my shell I am polyamorous which means I believe in more than one Love.I don't date just to pass the time I date to form lasting relationships I am 31 years old and am too old to play games with dating i need to know if we are doing this or not. I like to build a friendship before any other form of relations .I'm use to my own company so I'm looking for someone who can pull me out of my comfort zone.you wanna know more ask.
j***@gmail.com
2019-10-11 09:38:14 UTC
Inexperienced larger woman, looking for a man to give oral. Will accommodate.
Click Now: https://elanadavies111.wixsite.com/women-dating
I want my "happily ever after". To fall so in love that I can't breathe without her...my partner, my best friend.
a***@gmail.com
2019-10-12 08:20:34 UTC
How are you doing there? this is me Jennifer 32 yrs old, single and no kids. I want a serious relationship with a good man, loving and affectionate...
Click Now: https://girls-dating.oneminutesite.it/girls-near-me.html
I have four children who are the light of my life ages 9,7,6,1. They also love the outdoors to. I love just sitting around a campfire talking or hanging out with family and friends.
s***@gmail.com
2019-10-14 08:30:10 UTC
Hello,
I'll say from the outset that I'm in a long term relationship and whilst our emotions towards each other have tempered of late.
Click Now: http://girls-date-online.blogspot.com/
I'm a laid back down to earth guy I enjoy staying fit. In my spare time I read work out, play sports, camping hiking and spending time with friends and family
s***@gmail.com
2019-10-14 12:08:33 UTC
Looking for a bi male age 20-40 for fun with us. I am a 35 year old female with a child and partner is a 40 year old male..
Join now: https://women-for-free-sex.dudaone.com/
I am not better or worse than others, typical down to the Earth lady who is looking for true love here, for romance, spark, desire... I am a girl who is clear and not hide anything, yes i like naked truth. I am convinced relations can't be created if people hide smth or lie. I am open minded, cheerful.
e***@gmail.com
2019-10-15 06:41:09 UTC
Inexperienced larger woman, looking for a man to give oral. Will accommodate.
Click Now: https://elanadavies111.wixsite.com/women-dating
1. Sarcastic, intelligent, sophisticated, witty, dorky, sensitive and loyal. Also a fan of adjectives.

2. A wizard in the kitchen. Gordon Ramsey once told me that I was his idol… Ok, maybe not, but I’m sure he’d love the flavor of my home-made beef stroganoff.

3.Full of random (and oftentimes useless) information. I will kick your butt at Trivial Pursuit.

4. Sensual and adventurous. Always looking to try new things and meet new people.

5.I love to do a lot of things. Sometimes a good movie and a good book is my thing. I love to visit new places and try new things. Travel is a top hobby and I want to find someone who I can do it with. I can also show you some good dance moves as well.
r***@gmail.com
2019-10-15 11:03:26 UTC
If you look up into my eyes you would find the most kind, genuine and mature lady. I am ready to be a good wife, ready to have a strong family. I know how to look after kids and husband. I do not have to be perfect and do not ask it from others. But I am sure when I am in love I see only perfection in my man. I miss for love, I need it so much.
k***@gmail.com
2019-10-16 11:32:24 UTC
I am looking for a sincere, caring, cheerful and generous man. The one, who will be able to complete and support me in everything.
k***@gmail.com
2019-10-16 13:05:41 UTC
I am looking for a guy who is older than maybe late 30 s and who isn t a cheat or who would treat me poorly.
Join Now: https://meetgirlsforonlinedating.doodlekit.com/home/find-girls-dating-for-sex
Worker, calm woman, sweet, loving and easy going . I like travel, walk, cook and share with my partner.