US Army general says new recruits are not strong enough to throw grenades
2018-05-01 18:27:24 UTC
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:57:41 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
This summer, qualifying with a grenade with no longer be required to
graduate basic training. The article makes some effort to avoid identifying
the true problem. It’s not "soldiers" who can’t throw a grenade far enough
to be out of its blast radius. It’s FEMALE soldiers who routinely fail to
accomplish it...
That's because a woman's place is in the home, not on a god damned battlefield!
Only Zena The Warrior Princess belongs there...and lookin' hawt and sexy too!
For all others, I offer the following: a woman place is in the home. Preferably pregnant, barefoot, and baking cookies.
Don't forget church. 'Kinder, Küche, Kirche' as the Germans say.
Semper fi, bitches!
Simper fi, Midnight!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
On Tue, 01 May 2018 11:27:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
That's because a woman's place is in the home, not on a god damned
battlefield! Only Zena The Warrior Princess belongs there...and lookin'
hawt and sexy too!
For all others, I offer the following: a woman place is in the home.
Preferably pregnant, barefoot, and baking cookies.
Don't forget church. 'Kinder, Küche, Kirche' as the Germans say.
Don't forget, Razovic: the nazis who said that would have euthanized YOU on
the spot!
Semper fi, bitches!
Simper fi, Midnight!
You are simply ALWAYS an idiot, eh, dumb anal Razovic? <G>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-13 16:41:51 UTC
Post by Peeler
On Tue, 01 May 2018 11:27:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
That's because a woman's place is in the home, not on a god damned
battlefield! Only Zena The Warrior Princess belongs there...and lookin'
hawt and sexy too!
For all others, I offer the following: a woman place is in the home.
Preferably pregnant, barefoot, and baking cookies.
Don't forget church. 'Kinder, Küche, Kirche' as the Germans say.
Don't forget, Razovic: the nazis who said that would have euthanized YOU on
the spot!
I would have liked to see that.