Human Caused Global Warming is Clearly a Hoax.
2019-01-20 00:59:36 UTC
Yes, I really hate to say it but were anthropogenic global warming
a reality, the likes of George Soros wouldn't be paying his shills to
dredge up global warming web sites and posting links to Usenet news
groups.
If anthropogenic global warming were a reality,
would Soros be doing something different?

If not, you can't tell whether it's a reality
by looking at what he's doing.
J. J. Lodder
2019-01-20 17:35:33 UTC
Post by Dingbat
Yes, I really hate to say it but were anthropogenic global warming
a reality, the likes of George Soros wouldn't be paying his shills to
dredge up global warming web sites and posting links to Usenet news
groups.
If anthropogenic global warming were a reality,
would Soros be doing something different?
If not, you can't tell whether it's a reality
by looking at what he's doing.
Just curious, do you happen to have a brain of your own?

If so, have you considered using it?