Girls looking men | online casual sex hookups | Women dating near me
Add Reply
k***@gmail.com
2018-07-12 09:25:04 UTC
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.

Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Joylyn Anderson
2018-07-12 09:45:15 UTC
I'm a nice looking clean disease-free white male looking to hook up with somebody and see where it goes I'm very open-minded outgoing spontaneous romantic loving caring trusting looking for somebody that we can go out together and have a lot of fun you're not be disappointed. I'm anxiously patiently waiting to find someone

Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
s***@gmail.com
2018-07-20 13:08:32 UTC
Que le guste hacer deporte, emprendedor, trabajador y seguro de sí mismo!
c***@gmail.com
2018-07-27 13:04:23 UTC
Oh how good it is to be loved by me
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-27 13:16:03 UTC
I am 30 yo and live in Alfred Station, New York
Kristie Perez
2018-07-12 09:47:42 UTC
Hello here,i am new here and i am looking for a serious and long term relationship,feel free to text me on my cell# 925-421-1455 or you can as well add me on hangout on audraharrington2010 at the gmail dot come,so that we can get to know each other better...i care to hear back from a serious man only...Hello here,i am new here and i am looking for a serious and long term relationship,feel free to text me on my cell# 702-970-4163 or you can as well add me on hangout on tienacook121 at the gmail dot come,so that we can get to know each other better...i care to hear back from a serious man only...

https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
j***@gmail.com
2018-07-19 13:04:53 UTC
Post by Kristie Perez
Hello here,i am new here and i am looking for a serious and long term relationship,feel free to text me on my cell# 925-421-1455 or you can as well add me on hangout on audraharrington2010 at the gmail dot come,so that we can get to know each other better...i care to hear back from a serious man only...Hello here,i am new here and i am looking for a serious and long term relationship,feel free to text me on my cell# 702-970-4163 or you can as well add me on hangout on tienacook121 at the gmail dot come,so that we can get to know each other better...i care to hear back from a serious man only...
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Hi, seeing if there is any younger nice and normal cute ladies that enjoy nice herb hanging with a good guy?
Very chill, easy going, fun and good sense of humor.
j***@gmail.com
2018-07-27 19:31:16 UTC
Hi girls! Older man looking for some fun and adventure with girls. I’m open minded and willing to try new things. Hmu ***@gmail.com
Carol Williams
2018-07-12 09:54:51 UTC
Any matured and understanding single btw 40 - 52 in the house, Military lady looking for relationship add me for chat: ***@gmail.com

Chat With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
j***@gmail.com
2018-07-27 19:34:16 UTC
Hi Carol hmu
Janice Hensle
2018-07-12 10:05:00 UTC
Dispo pour plan Q 24h24h
Jeune femme avec de jolies formes naturelle je suis dispo pour un plan cul discret par mail.Je suis très joueuse et très bouillante, câlins, suce, sodomie, foulage, pénétration,fellation et autres, je suis disponible maintenant.Contacter moi par msg sur hangout ***@gmail.com

Date Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Eve Micklem
2018-07-12 10:09:52 UTC
Find Sexy Singles in your near area. Meet single women online for sex date. Search females for no string attached relationship. Here you can find girls for one night stand. There are lots singles are connected with us. So you can find them easily for local dating. Try dating in Uk its totally free.

Join for Date With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Brooke Sullivan
2018-07-12 10:15:43 UTC
Hallo schöne Frauen ich heiß Thomas bin 30 und komm aus Donndorf bin 1.83 wie 73 kg und auf der suche spass zu haben mein Nr 015151484483 lg und freu mich kiss

Date Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
James Shyolin
2018-07-12 10:43:51 UTC
If you want to meet girls for sex dating. Here you can find single women for casual relationship. Here you can search online married singles for get laid near me. Find women dating for no string attached relation and extramarital affair. Meet men looking female for one night stand.

Join me : https://www.tfaforms.com/4664171
Alina Farace
2018-07-12 11:00:42 UTC
Come to the sex community. Please help me Share the community to get more people involved. I am here seeking for serious and long term relationship that we lead to marriage. just an attractive face. But also a man that makes me feel safe, secure and is faithful and open-minded. Someone who loves deep mind stimulating conversations. Is independent and loves his career and is passionate about-->https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Barbara Kelley
2018-07-12 11:03:27 UTC
I want to be with someone with a similar sense of humor, who is kind, gentle, loving, and mature, who isn't into video games or wastes hours playing on computers. I prefer to meet someone under 48 who is looking for a long term relationship, is read to settle down, and who will not email me pictures of their genitals or shirtless body :). Please do send a picture of your face :).

Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Coleen Brown
2018-07-12 11:05:18 UTC
Hello there!! The title says it all....I am looking for my soul mate.....why is he so hard to find? You'd think in this day and age I'd have already found him...alas, he has eluded me again. I'm an easy-going, single female, 29. I am very family oriented. I love to be silly, joke around and I don't take myself too seriously. I love to drink beer and enjoy good food, but I am not a drunk.

http://bit.ly/GIRLS_HOOKUPS
Rose Lara
2018-07-17 06:41:06 UTC
Hello Im 39years old looking for a cute guy to have good sex ..Im a little chubby but good-looking..I can't host and have no car so if you have place will be perfect .......I will waiting for your number.!!!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-14 13:26:15 UTC
Post by Rose Lara
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Hello Im 39years old looking for a cute guy to have good sex ..Im a little chubby but good-looking..I can't host and have no car so if you have place will be perfect .......I will waiting for your number.!!!
Dear Rose,

I don't mind cute and fat (chubby) girlz at all. In fact, they are just more to fuck, really. So lets...fuck that is.

p.s. Do you like farmsex?
Roni Lora Powell
2018-07-17 13:02:53 UTC
Want to meet interesting and fun gentleman
r***@gmail.com
2018-07-19 11:51:06 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
It woild be nice if you punished me by spanking cbt

I would also like a fmeale who has tried pegging
we can discuss you needs
and my needa
cherish
2018-08-01 09:23:50 UTC
34 yr. old · Women Seek Men · West Hempstead, NY
I am 34 yo and live in West Hempstead, New York
dorothy23
2018-08-01 09:24:11 UTC
32 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Adrian, WV
I am very passionate and loving person ; honest and my heart is full of gold..
dorothy23
2018-08-01 09:24:42 UTC
34 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Shelton, CT
I am 34 yo and live in Shelton, Connecticut
satinsheets38
2018-08-01 09:25:06 UTC
46 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Indianapolis, IN
my sheets are satin hello fine glass of wine for your taste..
Estherkim24
2018-08-01 09:25:28 UTC
37 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Centreville, VA
Christian
2018-08-03 10:11:51 UTC
I am a Christian God fearing man and i am straight positive and very passionate about the future
c***@gmail.com
2018-08-17 11:52:34 UTC
I'm single and I don't have any children. I'm looking to make a connection with someone who is single
tracy
2018-08-18 08:50:29 UTC
29 year single girl searching for fun tonigh
Mustard
2018-08-21 10:05:11 UTC
I am 26 yo and live in Rockville, Maryland
Robin
2018-08-22 12:20:16 UTC
Looking for female for Near CA, USA for Meetup..
Andrew
2018-08-24 11:08:55 UTC
chery
2018-08-27 11:10:53 UTC
I am 27 yo and live in Gilbert, Arizona
Christin
2018-08-28 11:37:37 UTC
no age limit for sex.
robino
2018-08-29 11:21:13 UTC
Great looking guy bored looking Images
Peter Moylan
2018-08-29 14:00:31 UTC
Post by robino
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Great looking guy bored looking Images
Is this still the "homosexual" thread?
ritry
2018-08-30 11:06:24 UTC
sex dating with male
online casual hookups
2018-08-31 10:35:07 UTC
online casual sex hookups
Ric
2018-09-04 06:52:33 UTC
Girls for sex dating services with adult dating partner
Younger women
2018-09-05 06:16:34 UTC
Looking for sex with younger women
Friends of Friends
2018-09-06 05:45:16 UTC
Meet local girls for sex services with friends
thomson
2018-09-08 12:00:29 UTC
i'm e. v. looking for an old friend . it's been 17 years too long , would like to reconnect . he is b. t. thomson he is in his 70s . please contact san antonio express news if you are him .
Group Sex
2018-09-11 09:43:03 UTC
Lets have Group Sex With Hot Women
Nicolas Ojies
2018-09-14 04:56:21 UTC
Hi Kristen, Nice meeting you, im interested and wanted we know more, pls, responed. Thanks, Nicholas.
Lex Sex
2018-09-18 10:55:59 UTC
Get Sex Laid
hookup
2018-09-19 12:02:55 UTC
Great fun with sex hookup
Olivia
2018-09-24 11:41:29 UTC
discreet relationships
Jasper
2018-09-25 10:39:31 UTC
Free Its Free with Married women
Group sex dating
2018-09-27 11:22:17 UTC
Lets Have Group Sex with Girls and Men, Women
kristen
2018-09-28 11:28:50 UTC
Sexdating
2018-09-29 11:38:14 UTC
Women Find Singles for sex dating tonight
Josh
2018-10-01 10:42:56 UTC
Find Girls For Sex Dating Tonight with Men
Free join
2018-10-02 12:06:38 UTC
GRoup Sex
2018-10-03 10:50:42 UTC
Group Sex with adult meetup
Kim
2018-11-16 09:34:02 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
I love to travel and learn new things. Can be shy at first but when the ice is broken I can be pretty social.

Kim
From Montreal, Canada
34 y.o. woman seeking man 28-38
Kristen
2018-11-17 12:08:00 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Someone sweet who will treat me with class. I like someone well dressed, humorous, and intelligent. Light hearted, honest, upfront, and successful. I love when a man makes me feel sexy. I want someone who strives to live their best life as I do and appreciates life day to day. You'll have to love warm weather and water.
ALSO UNDER 40

Kristen
From Calgary, Canada
25 y.o. woman seeking man 21-40
Karen
2018-11-19 12:14:16 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
I am Looking to meet someone who has no baggage from past relationships...ok, maybe just a small carry-...I can compromise. :)
Someone who does not take himself too seriously, has a positive attitude, loves to laugh and make me laugh,I am not looking for someone to live with; I am looking for that someone I can't live without.

Karen
From Toronto, Canada
48 y.o. woman seeking man 40-69
Marley
2018-11-22 08:07:51 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
I'm a very outgoing person, easy to get along with, honest and reliable.
I love being outside and am always up for an adventure.
In my spare time I go fishing and camping, travel, learn new things and like to relax.

Marley
From Cairns, Australia
27 y.o. woman seeking man 24-35
Louise
2018-11-22 09:43:50 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
I’m a outgoing person who likes to enjoy life to the fullest.
Enjoy making people happy and do anything for my friends and family.
I like to meet a happy , fun outgoing man who will fit into my life .

Louise
From Brisbane, Australia
50 y.o. woman seeking man 50-60
Annie
2018-11-22 12:03:45 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Currently attempting to write a book in my spare time. Single mum of one beautiful boy who is my world. Very laidback. Loves laughter and people who have a sense of humour. I prefer listening to others as opposed to being the one telling the story, however when I do get to know someone very well I open up a whole lot more. Completely adore books of any kind, music is like oxygen to me and I love cooking for people who mean something to me. I believe in kindness, honesty and chocolate. Self proclaimed weirdo, I've learnt that being different isn't a bad thing.

Annie
From Sunshine Coast, Australia
27 y.o. woman seeking man 25-37
Tanna
2018-11-23 08:18:41 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Just looking for someone who doesn’t take himself so seriously, can joke and have a good time and is sure of himself.

Tanna
From Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
28 y.o. woman seeking man 23-40
Krissy
2018-11-23 08:20:40 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
A faithful man. One who doesn’t need the company of several women to be a happy man Of course is like to be intially attracted to you physically but looks aren’t what matters. Your heart matters. I’m looking for a romantic man. One who enjoys pleasing a woman just as I like to please a man. Old fashioned dates... flowers for no reason... sweet gestures just don’t exist anymore and this is what I’m looking for

Krissy
From Breckenridge, Texas, United States
40 y.o. woman seeking man 25-50
Amity
2018-11-23 12:43:30 UTC
I'm a very upbeat and positive woman who desires to find that man that truly brings out the best in me. I'm looking for a loving and honest relationship, someone to be my best friend and lover. I consider myself to be honest, loyal, kind, sexy, giving, loving, fit, spontaneous, adventurous, fun, confident, beautiful on the inside as well as outside. I'm very passionate about living life to the fullest!

Amity
From Yorba Linda, California, United States
32 y.o. woman seeking man 35-50
Peter Moylan
2018-11-23 14:13:28 UTC
Post by Amity
I'm a very upbeat and positive woman
I'm not. Why are you trying to hook up with people in Australia?
2018-11-23 20:28:41 UTC
Post by Amity
I'm a very upbeat and positive woman
I'm not. Why are you trying to hook up with people in Australia?
And what, exactly, are they going to do with those hooks?
Becca
2018-11-24 13:11:16 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Musician, adrenaline junkie, and a travel bug. Im a beginner in yoga and meditation. Always looking for new ways to improve myself. Know the rest for yourself ☺️

Becca
From Chicago, Illinois, United States
23 y.o. woman seeking man 18-35
Tiffany
2018-11-28 11:22:50 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
I am looking mainly for companionship for a future husband so my daughter isn't raised with a broken family. I would love to get to know more about you and what you're potentially seeking in a permanent position with someone. Someone faithful and honest to me even if we're not in a relationship I don't want to have to worry about whay my other half is doing.

Tiffany
From Martin, Tennessee, United States
28 y.o. woman seeking man 25-45
Steven
2018-12-01 12:46:55 UTC
Post by Tiffany
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
I am looking mainly for companionship for a future husband so my daughter isn't raised with a broken family. I would love to get to know more about you and what you're potentially seeking in a permanent position with someone. Someone faithful and honest to me even if we're not in a relationship I don't want to have to worry about whay my other half is doing.
Tiffany
From Martin, Tennessee, United States
28 y.o. woman seeking man 25-45
I am looking for a polymorphous relationship, meaning I want to marry two women. NO it's not about sex. It's about having a lot of love to give and wanting a lot of love. If you have children I will love them like my own, but I would also like to have children with my wives. Both wives will have to be bisexual because though it's not about sex, we will all be married to each other and sex is a apart of marriage. If this has piqued your interest please let me know. If you just have a closed mind and want to say hateful things, don't waste your time I've heard it all before.

Steven
From Columbus, Ohio, United States
47 y.o. man seeking woman 25-41
d***@gmail.com
2018-11-28 14:16:59 UTC
Hi 8792208690
Ashleigh
2018-12-01 08:27:18 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Someone who is family oriented, fun loving, outgoing , loves the out doors and wants to listen to me sing because I live to sing..

Ashleigh
From Hanoverton, Ohio, United States
35 y.o. woman seeking man 30-40
Juan
2018-12-01 12:46:04 UTC
Post by Ashleigh
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Someone who is family oriented, fun loving, outgoing , loves the out doors and wants to listen to me sing because I live to sing..
Ashleigh
From Hanoverton, Ohio, United States
35 y.o. woman seeking man 30-40
Someone who wants to love to b around me and except me for who I am. A funny going person who has so much love to give.

Juan
From Reyno, Arkansas, United States
45 y.o. man seeking woman 24-35
Penney
2018-12-05 09:08:09 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
You kind...tall gentleman...manly...boyish..responsible...compassionate...intelligent...no prissy men allowed...active...youthful...

Penney
From Gig Harbor, Washington, United States
46 y.o. woman seeking man 35-60
Rita
2018-12-07 13:26:12 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
A had working woman, who loves life, family and friends. Does not go out clubbing abd hates drama, would love to stay in have a glass of wine and a good cuddle.
Loves books, crafts, movies (scary not sappy), hicking, picnics, travel, and my kids above all else.
Wants someone to see the world with and enjoy what life has to bring.

Rita
From Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
44 y.o. woman seeking man 40-50
Peter Moylan
2018-12-07 14:21:17 UTC
Post by Rita
A had working woman, who loves life, family and friends. Does not go out clubbing abd hates drama, would love to stay in have a glass of wine and a good cuddle.
Loves books, crafts, movies (scary not sappy), hicking, picnics, travel, and my kids above all else.
Wants someone to see the world with and enjoy what life has to bring.
ObAUE: what is your attitude to selling short?
Margarita
2018-12-11 06:59:46 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
I'm a person serious, dreamy, loving, kind, friendly
I like to go for a walk, dance, share with family, go to the movies.

Margarita
From Metairie, Louisiana, United States
37 y.o. woman seeking man 40-50
Skye
2018-12-11 11:04:13 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
I am creative, shy, passionate, and stubborn. I love animals, and would like to travel for a living with my future spouse! I want kids(eventually) and if you do have kids already that is fine, because i just love kids! I am 18 and a senior in high school. I WILL NOT SEND ANY REVEALING PICTURES AT ALL!!! I have self respect and will not stand for REVEALING pictures sent to me! Only covered faces and bodies. Also I do not like drinking and smoking or anything like it.

Skye
From Cullman, Alabama, United States
19 y.o. woman seeking man 18-20
Janet
2018-12-12 06:12:56 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
an be a bit shy until I warm up to you but after I do I'm full of awful jokes and terrible puns mixed with friendly sarcasm. I'm warm-hearted and caring and will try my best to help people who truly need it. I enjoy art, tattoos, and all sorts of books. I'm a bit of a gaming nerd, I suppose, and enjoy video games along with tabletop RPGs. Cooking with the things I grow makes me a happy lady. I will go to ridiculous lengths to help an animal in need. I even had a pet Starling for several years that one of my kids found as a featherless chick! All languages are beautiful to me, even if I can't understand them. I enjoy meeting people from all over and can't wait to make new friends!

Janet
From Newark Valley, New York, United States
40 y.o. woman seeking man 25-45
Stephanie
2018-12-13 10:44:28 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Loyal, honest, family man, a man of God, someone who knows how to make those around him feel loved and appreciated! It's not on my radar to move away from Colorado as my son is going to school here, my family all lives here (we are a close family), and for the time being I work for my family's company. Just putting that out there :) (I'm not completely against a move if it's the right thing!)

Stephanie
From Aurora, Colorado, United States
35 y.o. woman seeking man 24-37
Grace
2018-12-13 13:33:11 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
Not easy to open up. Only for those who win me over. Great sense of humor. Love happy hours, get togethers with family and friends, travel.
Grace
From Miami, Florida, United States
47 y.o. woman seeking man 31-55
Margaret
2018-12-14 11:24:26 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
I'm funny, conversational, and I'm a loyal friend.

Margaret
From San Antonio, Texas, United States
43 y.o. woman seeking man 39-52
Liane
2018-12-15 10:37:38 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
I would love to meet a strong sexy man who enjoys spending time together. Family Oriented is a must I am 37 and not into playing mind games.... I want to find someone who is like minded yet solid as an individual. Ideally someone who is the yin to my yang.

Liane
From Kailua, Hawaii, United States
37 y.o. woman seeking man 25-50
Peter Moylan
2018-12-15 14:00:38 UTC
Post by Liane
I would love to meet a strong sexy man who enjoys spending time
together. Family Oriented is a must I am 37 and not into playing mind
games.... I want to find someone who is like minded yet solid as an
individual. Ideally someone who is the yin to my yang.
I am twice your age, and have no interest at all in meeting a sexy man.

Why are you posting this crap into a newsgroup that has nothing to do
with on-line dating?
2018-12-15 15:19:19 UTC
Post by Liane
I would love to meet a strong sexy man who enjoys spending time
together. Family Oriented is a must I am 37 and not into playing mind
games.... I want to find someone who is like minded yet solid as an
individual. Ideally someone who is the yin to my yang.
I am twice your age, and have no interest at all in meeting a sexy man.
Why are you posting this crap into a newsgroup that has nothing to do
with on-line dating?
What reason do you have for supposing that she is aware that she is "posting
into a newsgroup" of any kind?

What suggests to you that she is offering to provide you with a sexy man?
Sam Plusnet
2018-12-15 19:57:25 UTC
Post by Liane
I would love to meet a strong sexy man who enjoys spending time
together. Family Oriented is a must I am 37 and not into playing mind
games.... I want to find someone who is like minded yet solid as an
individual. Ideally someone who is the yin to my yang.
I am twice your age, and have no interest at all in meeting a sexy man.
Why are you posting this crap into a newsgroup that has nothing to do
with on-line dating?
What reason do you have for supposing that she is aware that she is "posting
into a newsgroup" of any kind?
Posted via google groups, so you are most probably right.
2018-12-17 14:10:55 UTC
Post by Liane
I would love to meet a strong sexy man who enjoys spending time
together. Family Oriented is a must I am 37 and not into playing mind
games.... I want to find someone who is like minded yet solid as an
individual. Ideally someone who is the yin to my yang.
I am twice your age, and have no interest at all in meeting a sexy man.
Why are you posting this crap into a newsgroup that has nothing to do
with on-line dating?
What reason do you have for supposing that she is aware that she is "posting
into a newsgroup" of any kind?
Posted via google groups, so you are most probably right.
The poster had nothing whatsoever to do with "google groups." She saw a
solitary message and responded to it.
Sam Plusnet
2018-12-17 19:22:03 UTC
Post by Liane
I would love to meet a strong sexy man who enjoys spending time
together. Family Oriented is a must I am 37 and not into playing mind
games.... I want to find someone who is like minded yet solid as an
individual. Ideally someone who is the yin to my yang.
I am twice your age, and have no interest at all in meeting a sexy man.
Why are you posting this crap into a newsgroup that has nothing to do
with on-line dating?
What reason do you have for supposing that she is aware that she is "posting
into a newsgroup" of any kind?
Posted via google groups, so you are most probably right.
The poster had nothing whatsoever to do with "google groups." She saw a
solitary message and responded to it.
The header suggests otherwise.
2018-12-17 19:26:06 UTC
Post by Liane
I would love to meet a strong sexy man who enjoys spending time
together. Family Oriented is a must I am 37 and not into playing mind
games.... I want to find someone who is like minded yet solid as an
individual. Ideally someone who is the yin to my yang.
I am twice your age, and have no interest at all in meeting a sexy man.
Why are you posting this crap into a newsgroup that has nothing to do
with on-line dating?
What reason do you have for supposing that she is aware that she is "posting
into a newsgroup" of any kind?
Posted via google groups, so you are most probably right.
The poster had nothing whatsoever to do with "google groups." She saw a
solitary message and responded to it.
The header suggests otherwise.
PTD doesn't read headers.
2018-12-17 20:26:10 UTC
Post by Liane
I would love to meet a strong sexy man who enjoys spending time
together. Family Oriented is a must I am 37 and not into playing mind
games.... I want to find someone who is like minded yet solid as an
individual. Ideally someone who is the yin to my yang.
I am twice your age, and have no interest at all in meeting a sexy man.
Why are you posting this crap into a newsgroup that has nothing to do
with on-line dating?
What reason do you have for supposing that she is aware that she is "posting
into a newsgroup" of any kind?
Posted via google groups, so you are most probably right.
The poster had nothing whatsoever to do with "google groups." She saw a
solitary message and responded to it.
The header suggests otherwise.
PTD doesn't read headers.
Sam and perhaps Athel are following PM down the rabbit-hole of irrational
GG-hatred.

The endless repliers to the dating "threads" are simply being shown a
message (who knows what they search), and no hint is given them that the
message begins or is part of any chain of anything, such as a "thread."
Presumably they think they are texting the OP, or something like that.
Sam Plusnet
2018-12-17 22:38:28 UTC
Post by Liane
[...]
Indeed they do make this mistake.
It is google groups which makes it so easy for them to stumble over an
ancient thread and assume it is a current discussion.
This is a defect.
It is silly to suggest that pointing out such defects is an expression
of "hatred".
RHDraney
2018-12-18 02:47:19 UTC
It is google groups which makes it so easy for them to stumble over an
ancient thread and assume it is a current discussion.
This is a defect.
It is silly to suggest that pointing out such defects is an expression
of "hatred".
But "thread" and "hatred" being anagrams makes it so compelling to do
so....r
Sam Plusnet
2018-12-18 19:15:20 UTC
Post by RHDraney
Post by Sam Plusnet
It is google groups which makes it so easy for them to stumble over an
ancient thread and assume it is a current discussion.
This is a defect.
It is silly to suggest that pointing out such defects is an expression
of "hatred".
But "thread" and "hatred" being anagrams makes it so compelling to do
so....r
When you're right you're right.
2018-12-18 03:51:42 UTC
Post by Liane
[...]
Google GROUPS has nothing to do with it. It is GMAIL you should be
complaining about.

But New Yorkers aren't about to complain about Google, because they are
in the process of a billion-dollar expansion of their HQ in Lower Manhattan
without (like Amazon) demanding $3 billion in givebacks from the state and
city.
Peter Moylan
2018-12-18 12:34:07 UTC
On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 2:26:10 PM UTC-5, Athel
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 2:57:28 PM UTC-5, Sam
Post by Sam Plusnet
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 9:00:41 AM UTC-5,
Post by Peter Moylan
Post by Liane
[...]
This is where an ability to read headers helps. If you cared to look at
the message headers, you would clearly see that gmail has nothing to do
with it, and Google groups has everything to do with it.

I used "ability" loosely there. In fact no great skill is needed to
understand what is in the message headers. Although they might initially
seem a little cryptic, it becomes clear once you've read a number of
headers, and noticed the pattern. For a complete interpretation you
might need a familiarity with the mail and Usenet RFC standards, but
most of the time you can get the answer without that detailed analysis.
2018-12-18 15:31:29 UTC
Post by Peter Moylan
Post by Liane
[...]
You willfully refuse to understand that the posters in e.g. the sex threads
KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GOOGLE GROUPS. They are not USING Google Groups. Some-
thing in Google's vast array of servers may be channeling their messages
through Google Groups, but THE WRITERS ARE NOT USING GOOGLE GROUPS.

Even computer jocks should be able to understand the difference between
people and the machines that misserve them.
from the state and city.
Peter Moylan
2018-12-18 12:44:31 UTC
Google GROUPS has nothing to do with it. It is GMAIL you should be
complaining about.
Here's a bit more of the evidence. The message in question was posted
into Google Groups by <***@gmail.com>. Now, how likely is it
that a "37 y.o. woman seeking man 25-50" happens to have a mail username
of onlinexsingles? In fact the Liane who posted it is more likely to be
a 50 year-old man seeking suckers of any age.

Practically everything in this thread is posted by direct injection into
Google Groups. Very rarely one sees someone who might be a genuine
sucker, but mostly this is advertisers replying to themselves.

They have found a newsgroup that appears to have mostly male
contributors, and they are trying to attract us to their web site. They
haven't yet figured out the age distribution of the regulars.
2018-12-18 15:34:36 UTC
Google GROUPS has nothing to do with it. It is GMAIL you should be
complaining about.
Here's a bit more of the evidence. The message in question was posted
that a "37 y.o. woman seeking man 25-50" happens to have a mail username
of onlinexsingles? In fact the Liane who posted it is more likely to be
a 50 year-old man seeking suckers of any age.
What's that got to do with anything?

What sort of suckers, anyway? Is your hypothetical man trying to get
money from some random sex-seeker?
Post by Peter Moylan
Practically everything in this thread is posted by direct injection into
Google Groups. Very rarely one sees someone who might be a genuine
sucker, but mostly this is advertisers replying to themselves.
They have found a newsgroup that appears to have mostly male
contributors, and they are trying to attract us to their web site. They
haven't yet figured out the age distribution of the regulars.
Someone has a "web site"? Do their messages include url's? (Unlike you,
I don't read the messages.)

Why are you obsessing over this, instead of either marking them "ignore"
or ignoring them using your own will power?
Sam Plusnet
2018-12-18 19:20:36 UTC
Post by Peter Moylan
Practically everything in this thread is posted by direct injection into
Google Groups. Very rarely one sees someone who might be a genuine
sucker, but mostly this is advertisers replying to themselves.
They have found a newsgroup that appears to have mostly male
contributors, and they are trying to attract us to their web site. They
haven't yet figured out the age distribution of the regulars.
Someone has a "web site"? Do their messages include url's? (Unlike you,
I don't read the messages.)
Why are you obsessing over this, instead of either marking them "ignore"
or ignoring them using your own will power?
When people give reasoned, informed responses to your posts in this
thread, I don't think they can be described as "obsessing".
2018-12-18 21:56:41 UTC
Post by Peter Moylan
Practically everything in this thread is posted by direct injection into
Google Groups. Very rarely one sees someone who might be a genuine
sucker, but mostly this is advertisers replying to themselves.
They have found a newsgroup that appears to have mostly male
contributors, and they are trying to attract us to their web site. They
haven't yet figured out the age distribution of the regulars.
Someone has a "web site"? Do their messages include url's? (Unlike you,
I don't read the messages.)
Why are you obsessing over this, instead of either marking them "ignore"
or ignoring them using your own will power?
When people give reasoned, informed responses to your posts in this
thread, I don't think they can be described as "obsessing".
Look at what thread PM chose to respond in. I have never done such a thing.
I provided a reasoned, informed response to PM's bizarre intervention, and
then you expressed concordance with his obsession.

Hailey
2018-12-17 13:03:25 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
So one who i can relate to someosomeone is loving and kind and caring

Hailey
From Evansville, Indiana, United States
19 y.o. woman seeking man 18-25
Karen
2018-12-18 12:41:07 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Women Date to Near Me: Free join, group for Dating Online — Girls Looking Men; casual.hookups, no age limit for sex. Find singles, married or divorced for discreet relationships.
Join With Me: https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p2043641
I don't know what to say about me honestly.. I suggest you say "Hi" and get to know me. I'm new on this site so I'm not willing to give details about my life (for security purposes). I'm living in Las Vegas NV, United States. What I can tell you is: I'm really different than common girls on this site.

Karen
From Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
35 y.o. woman seeking man 35-50