Meaning of U-n-a in Unabomer
k***@gmail.com
2019-12-01 08:34:21 UTC
Ever wonder why Ted Kaczynski was known as the "UnAbomber" (not the "UnIbomber")? The FBI used the acronym "UNABOM" (UNiversity and Airline BOMber) to refer to his case, which resulted in the media calling him the "Unabomber".
occam
2019-12-01 10:06:06 UTC
So, you have been watching Netflix recently. What is your query?
Athel Cornish-Bowden
2019-12-01 11:08:03 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Ever wonder why Ted Kaczynski was known as the "UnAbomber" (not the
"UnIbomber")? The FBI used the acronym "UNABOM" (UNiversity and Airline
BOMber) to refer to his case, which resulted in the media calling him
the "Unabomber".
So, you have been watching Netflix recently. What is your query?
[S]he wants to know if any of us have ever wondered why Ted Kaczynski
was known as the "UnAbomber". I can honestly answer with a definite no:
I've never wondered that.
2019-12-01 14:16:51 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Ever wonder why Ted Kaczynski was known as the "UnAbomber" (not
the "UnIbomber")? The FBI used the acronym "UNABOM" (UNiversity
and Airline BOMber) to refer to his case, which resulted in the
media calling him the "Unabomber".
So, you have been watching Netflix recently. What is your query?
[S]he wants to know if any of us have ever wondered why Ted Kaczynski
was known as the "UnAbomber". I can honestly answer with a definite
no: I've never wondered that.
Careful. We have a new arrival in the newsgroup. Don't scare him/her away.

I've never had an interest in unabombas, but that's only because we
didn't have them here.
2019-12-01 14:42:29 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Ever wonder why Ted Kaczynski was known as the "UnAbomber" (not
the "UnIbomber")? The FBI used the acronym "UNABOM" (UNiversity
and Airline BOMber) to refer to his case, which resulted in the
media calling him the "Unabomber".
So, you have been watching Netflix recently. What is your query?
[S]he wants to know if any of us have ever wondered why Ted Kaczynski
 was known as the "UnAbomber". I can honestly answer with a definite
no: I've never wondered that.
Careful. We have a new arrival in the newsgroup. Don't scare him/her away.
"New arrival" from the source of G2 posters. <Boo hoo!>