Horny stud
o***@gmail.com
2019-03-15 07:12:17 UTC
I am a young 41 year old married and looking forward to a sexy female that can match my sexual stamina. Must be between the age of 25 and 40. No bbw or has. Please no inner beauty, I am a physical person and grow to what I see so it must be arousing.
Athel Cornish-Bowden
2019-03-15 08:24:21 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
I am a young 41 year old married and looking forward to a sexy female
that can match my sexual stamina. Must be between the age of 25 and 40.
No bbw or has. Please no inner beauty, I am a physical person and grow
to what I see so it must be arousing.
A quick search revealed to me what "bbw" means, but "has"?
athel
Ross
2019-03-15 09:15:39 UTC
Post by Athel Cornish-Bowden
Post by o***@gmail.com
I am a young 41 year old married and looking forward to a sexy female
that can match my sexual stamina. Must be between the age of 25 and 40.
No bbw or has. Please no inner beauty, I am a physical person and grow
to what I see so it must be arousing.
A quick search revealed to me what "bbw" means, but "has"?
--
athel
High Availability?
Heart Attack?
Home Alone?
High Altitude?
Hells Angels?
Half-Assed?
Hospital Acquired (Infection)?
Hippocampal Atrophy?
Heavy Armor?

Only our "young 41 year old married" will be able to tell us.
h***@gmail.com
I once received a whole bunch of spam messages with "sup" in the subject line. I'm aware of the TV series "Come Dine with Me", but wasn't aware of "Come Sup with Me".
J. J. Lodder
2019-03-15 11:55:02 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
I am a young 41 year old married and looking forward to a sexy female
that can match my sexual stamina. Must be between the age of 25 and 40.
No bbw or has. Please no inner beauty, I am a physical person and grow
to what I see so it must be arousing.
A quick search revealed to me what "bbw" means, but "has"?
Another case of applied Veblen.
In Rubens' days being fat meant being rich,
and not having to do real work,
so fat women were seen as beautiful.

Nowadays it mostly means to much junk food,
and forced sitting behind a screen all day.
The rich have a sports coach to work out with,
and freedom to go jogging or to play tennis in the daytime,
(Lady Di set a model of how it should be done)

So magazines have to be written to convince the fatties
that being fat is beautiful too, really,

Jan