Boris' Frown
bruce bowser
2021-01-25 15:12:30 UTC
Scotland is heading towards independence from the UK thanks to Boris Johnson and Brexit
Business Insider via Yahoo News - 4 hours ago
-- https://news.yahoo.com/scotland-heading-towards-independence-uk-104636435.html
occam
2021-01-25 15:39:57 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
Scotland is heading towards independence from the UK thanks to Boris Johnson and Brexit
Business Insider via Yahoo News - 4 hours ago
-- https://news.yahoo.com/scotland-heading-towards-independence-uk-104636435.html
That should seal his legacy as the most disastrous UK PM of all time. If
Scotland were to break away, Churchill's 'darkest hour' will look like a
picnic in the sun compared to Boris'.

[I need to add that the article's claim that "Scotland is heading
towards independence from the UK." is a bit premature.]
Lewis
2021-01-25 22:50:26 UTC
Post by bruce bowser
Scotland is heading towards independence from the UK thanks to Boris Johnson and Brexit
Business Insider via Yahoo News - 4 hours ago
-- https://news.yahoo.com/scotland-heading-towards-independence-uk-104636435.html
That should seal his legacy as the most disastrous UK PM of all time. If
Scotland were to break away, Churchill's 'darkest hour' will look like a
picnic in the sun compared to Boris'.
I hope England pulls it's head out of the Brexiteers arse, but I have 0
confidence it will happen.
Post by occam
[I need to add that the article's claim that "Scotland is heading
towards independence from the UK." is a bit premature.]
It's not happening now, but it is happening, the only question is how
soon. Last autumn the support was at its highest level, and things have
gotten substantially shittier for Scotland since then.
--
Good old Dame Fortune. You can _depend_ on her.